Food and Drug Administration (FDA) Disclosure:

The statements in this forum have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are generated by non-professional writers. Any products described are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.

Website Disclosure:

This forum contains general information about diet, health and nutrition. The information is not advice and is not a substitute for advice from a healthcare professional.

Fainting/ Long term affects

Discussion in 'Marijuana Consumption Q&A' started by Slater 420, Apr 23, 2013.

1. Ive smoked weed everyday for about 3 years now, ive taken small breaks in between bunning but id say for the past 2 years ive bunned about 3-4 zoots a day, 2 in the morning 2 at night.

Im getting to the point now where i feel like im smoking so much bud and not even getting that high, my tolerance has been fucked for time but i mean last night i was with about 8 or so friends having a smoke and i found it difficult to stand up, my legs were jelly so i hopped in car and sat down, i was sweating out and my vision was blurry, but this all went within a couple minutes.

2 of my friends quit smoking weed because they were having panic attacks on bud, is this basically it? Ive smoked too hard for too long now and ive decided to quit smoking until i sort my shit out but has anyone else experience this sort of thing? I always say il smoke one more zoot before i quit but enough is enoguh now

2. doesnt sound like your smoking a hell of a lot to be having side effects that severe. sounds more like like low blood pressure or blood sugar g.

3. #3 The Golden Spiral, Apr 23, 2013
    Last edited by a moderator: Apr 23, 2013
    Polio
    low blood pressure
    dehydration
    you got too high
    It could be anything. But I really doubt it's because you've smoked through time.