Food and Drug Administration (FDA) Disclosure:

The statements in this forum have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are generated by non-professional writers. Any products described are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.

Website Disclosure:

This forum contains general information about diet, health and nutrition. The information is not advice and is not a substitute for advice from a healthcare professional.

Fainting and Sweating

Discussion in 'Seasoned Marijuana Users' started by CaptObvious, Jul 15, 2018.

1. Me and 2 friends went out to smoke one of which doesn't smoke much and after we got to our spot we started hitting my bubbler and the friend who doesn't smoke much started sweating profusely and was completely drenched in sweat and was shaking and twitching and kept falling down until he passed out which then me and my other friend had to drag him into the shade so he wouldn't overheat and we just watched him sleep and we would get few responses here and there until about two hours later we got him up and back to my apartment and he now has no recollection of what happened or even leaving in the first place, has this happened to anyone else before? I've never seen this happen to anyone.

Sent from my [GalaxyS9+] using Grasscity Forum mobile app

2. Never passed out but sometimes it makes me sweat like hell and a few times I've even thrown up. I don’t know what this depends on but it happens more often when I mix weed and tobacco