Food and Drug Administration (FDA) Disclosure:

The statements in this forum have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are generated by non-professional writers. Any products described are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.

Website Disclosure:

This forum contains general information about diet, health and nutrition. The information is not advice and is not a substitute for advice from a healthcare professional.

Fainting after dabbing?

Discussion in 'Marijuana Consumption Q&A' started by Nvar, Jul 11, 2016.

1. So around 2 weeks ago I went over to a friends house and was taking dabs all night I was fine just super high. Today I went to a friend's house and he had this oil it was like 40 a gram like 97% thc hella clear oil I took 3 dabs all about .3 my friend asked me to grab something off the shelf so I get up I could barely walk I start reaching for it and I pass out they all told me I went headfirst into the bookshelf and fell to the floor I blacked out I woke up went to the bathroom puked like 30 times left to go home ended up sitting in front of some tree puking the high was so trippy and intense honestly the most high I've ever been could all the puking and blacking out be because I hadn't eaten in like a day and a half?

Sent from my SCH-I545 using Grasscity Forum mobile app

2. Yeah that sounds like a number of things.

Low blood sugar from not eating for a day and a half, getting too stoned and greening out, and standing up too quickly.

Next time try making sure that you've had a meal at least 3 hours before your dab session, especially if you plan to get really stoned (which I find to be the case most of the time). Also, don't stand too quickly, it's more uncomfortable when you're high.

If you're in a situation where you get too high I suggest just forcing yourself to sleep. I know it's hard, but by sleeping you get to skip all the puking and dizziness and all that mess. You should wake up feeling a lot better (maybe not 100% though).

• Like Like x 1
  3. You just had a major green out next time take 1 small dab and wait for it to hit you completely, now I've never done dabs as of yet, but from what I do know it's either one of the most intense highs, just take it easy

Sent from my iPhone using Grasscity Forum

4. I have this friend who is notorious for fucking people up with dabs, every once in awhile a homie will want to get really high so he'll dab up something ridiculous for them to take. I've watched two people green out. One just jumped up while we were all chilling and was like "I have to go" went to the door, couldn't get it open, had to ask for help, and then we watched him wobble through the yard, not in straight paths at all lmao and he's walking around the garage to his car and just face plants. My buddy, the owner, opens the garage and starts walking towards him to help him and he just crawls away super fast to his car, he ended up sleeping in this guys driveway for about six hours before going home.
    I can't remember the other guy who face planted in the yard but it happened twice from huge dabs that I know of.

• Like Like x 1
  5. People and dabs really have twisted the picture of what weed actually is.

lol

6. Kids over doing concentrates. The single biggest threat to legal bud for the rest of us. These stories are all over the opposition's website and every one of them give good reason to move cautiously. I'm all for pot but this gives me great concern too. I've smoked too much before, I would bet anyone that smokes regularly has, but other than feeling funny I'm totally fine. Passing out and all this shit can kill you easily if nobody is there to help you. Newbs.

• Like Like x 1
  7. Absolutely, kids just being dumb are recking it for those who are responsible, I mean sure I've had a crazy trip mostly because of anxiety related but never once about to get in a car while that high, and doing it somewhere safe like a friends place or stay at home with edibles and not driving while in one.

8. Weed is not for those types of Highs that these kids seem to want to achieve.

• Like Like x 1