fainted at walmart....

Discussion in 'General' started by skittlette, Apr 21, 2008.

1. but im ok now! i had a sugar drop and was out about 10 min from what im told:rolleyes:...ate a banana there and came home ate a fluffenutter and now im off to bed:p! woohoo! what a day today...just thought id share the adventure...:rolleyes:

happier note,:) i start my 2nd trimester tomorrow! woohoo! :yay:

2. Yeah everytime I go to walmart my blood sugar drops too!(I Fucking hate walmart)

Glad to hear that you are okay!:)

3. Haha, who doesn't. Walmart is what caused me to (the first time, anyway) tell my whole family to go sodomize themselves with a chainsaw. Stupid motherfuckers wanted me to take a job there and just wouldn't leave me the hell alone when I kept saying no.

4. Seriously dude! I will pay more for items at other stores just to avoid the walmart crowd.

5. I've passed out in Walmart before! I think it was because I hadn't eaten in a few days, it was hot outside, then I went into the freezing cold store and yeah. Not a good combo. :rolleyes:

6. One time I threw up in walmart. right in the entrance on those little rides they have for kids. hahaha it was nasty shit.

7. my blood kind of boils whenever i enter wallmart >.>

8. About eight years ago, I went into Walmart to get some food (there's a small McDonald's outlet in the one here), and it was so fuckin' awful - stale, tough and with a worse flavour than burnt ass hair - that I vomited on the table, then told them how terrible their "food" was. The arrogant fucks threatened to charge me with vandalism for the vomiting and defamation because I dissed their food, even though it's actually from McDonald's. I was a much angrier person then, and kicked the guy that told me this bullshit into a table and walked out. Haven't set foot in there since, and don't plan to do so again any time soon.

9. Wow wasnt expecting this thread to have some many walmart stories :p

10. is it just me or does wallmart smell like pure evil?

11. I'm not sure whats with all of the walmart hate, walmart genuinenly helps communities.

Watch a few walmart debunking documentaries (penn and teller is a good one) and you will realize just how much walmart ignorance is perpetuated around

12. thats wierd...