Food and Drug Administration (FDA) Disclosure:

The statements in this forum have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are generated by non-professional writers. Any products described are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.

Website Disclosure:

This forum contains general information about diet, health and nutrition. The information is not advice and is not a substitute for advice from a healthcare professional.

Faint lines thc 50ng test

Discussion in 'Apprentice Marijuana Consumption' started by Nomoresmoke, Nov 30, 2016.

1. Ok guys i have been clean fpr 12 weeks when i took my test.. i have been testing my self since week#5 and been positive every monday untill week#11 friday late in the week i had a very very faint line saturday faint line sunday also faint line and on monday the forst day of week 12 i made the mistake of drinking 1 gallon of water before my pre employment drug screen amd passed it on sote but the lab said it was diluted.. i was asked to come back the same day and retest.. so i figured id piss my own but diluted with quickfix.. but didnt have that option i had to ne supervised... i also asked to be tested again at the site but for personal reasons amd i paid for it.. i couldnt piss and since i was 3hr drive from home i just took the "iCup" test cup home .. i pissed on the way home amd had a very faint line.. almost transparent but something definitely showed up.. i called today amd they said the results would be in later today or tomorrow morning.. ill post what happens