Food and Drug Administration (FDA) Disclosure:

The statements in this forum have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are generated by non-professional writers. Any products described are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.

Website Disclosure:

This forum contains general information about diet, health and nutrition. The information is not advice and is not a substitute for advice from a healthcare professional.

Faint line

Discussion in 'Apprentice Marijuana Consumption' started by Doobnoob95, May 24, 2018.

1. 15271626185693038760503768629487.jpg faint line after 2 months of abstinence. I'm 5'7" about 190 lbs. Used to be an every day smoker for about 2-3 years since my last break. Looking to change up jobs but want to see if I need to detox or not at this point

2. Well if you've got a faint line that means you still have THC in your system so you should detox if you have a test coming up

3. Yeah I was thinking that anyways. I've got about 3 weeks by my guess. More than enough time to detox and exercise. Its gotta be near the cutoff though haha

• Like Like x 1
    • Like Like x 1

5. Yeah just keep testing yourself every 5 days up until the test that's what I'd do just to be sure I was clean lol

6. definitely gonna be doing that, I appreciate your advise! And will let the thread know when I take my actual one

• Like Like x 1
  7. If you read your instructions it'll tell you that any line, no matter how faint, is a pass.

8. yeah I read that but I'm not sure if the test I'm taking is going to be at 50ng or a 2ng cutoff. The first check test cutoff is 50ng. I purchased a detox just to be safe

9. the federal standard is 50ng you will be fine with hydration

Sent from my iPhone using Grasscity Forum

• Like Like x 1
  10. For an accurate picture of your status test your first void of the day urine, before you drink anything. If you pass that you'll be good. The state of your hydration makes a huge difference, that's why we dilute.

• Like Like x 1
  11. One of the main keys is to not over do it if your going with dilution cause they witch catch it.
    Hope all goes well !

Sent from my iPhone using Grasscity Forum

12. Yes that is definitely a pass. I test myself regularly before I take random drug test twice a month and even very faint lines are pass yours is thicker than some lines that I have had that it passed. One thing is do not exercise the day before you take the test because it puts metabolites into your system that are being stored in your body and eat a couple hours before you take the test so your body isn't burning fat stored to get energy.

13. You're very first urine of the morning if you test that and you passing with a faint line you will be good. After your first urine of the day, all that the other Europeans will not have as many metabolites of the drug in your urine because the first urine is the one stored up overnight.