Food and Drug Administration (FDA) Disclosure:

The statements in this forum have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are generated by non-professional writers. Any products described are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.

Website Disclosure:

This forum contains general information about diet, health and nutrition. The information is not advice and is not a substitute for advice from a healthcare professional.

failure

Discussion in 'Apprentice Marijuana Consumption' started by SUPREME23, Jun 23, 2011.

1. So i smoked a blunt of blue dream with this new female friend and she got completely baked and zoned out and couldnt talk, i just went home lolll :confused: should i break out the mids next time

2. lol nah show no mercy. Break out "mids", but really give her some headies

3. thats how i like my bitches....silent.

4. you want her high and horny, not stoned and sleepy. In the future, smoke less, or yeah, grab the mids, if she gives you shit, say you wanna enjoy the high with her, as opposed to zoning out like before, it sounds sweet, but not to dorky or obvious, best of luck :bongin:

5. Keep giving her the good stuff. She will love you more.

6. Go for the "weaker strain" option...I know thats what I'd do (or MUCH less of the strong stuff if you can't get any weaker stuff...)