Failing young ones :(

Discussion in 'Sick Plants and Problems' started by freegreen, Mar 15, 2010.

1. Hi, I've got 8 plants (7 white widow, 1 bag seed) under an array of various fluoros.
    Soil with 30% vermiculite, temperature and humidity pictured, I think I've overwatered them recently :S, not sure how long/how they recover.

can't figure out why they're failing hard, need more light? too hot?

I don't want to let them die.
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]

2. what type of soil?

drainage is likely an issue, i dont see any perlite in there.

If i had to take a blind stab at the problem i would say it's an issue with the soil.

your temps are way too hot, drop them 10-15 degrees.

3. With such a severe heat shock at this point in their development, I would suggest starting over before you waste too much time trying to revive these babies. In my experience, plants that are this stressed so young have very slow growth rates throughout the process, even after the problem was fixed. Definitely lower the temps of the room and if you are going to continue to work these ones, get a b-vitamin additive such as B-52 or Thrive Alive to help nourish them back to health. Good luck.

4. I can add perlite if necessarybut I dont think I can get the temps down, should I just give up?

This project has been a money pit from the start, this is my second grow as my first one didn't produce anything smokable.

How can I just make this work?

5. the heat is your prob, cannabis plants like it to be in between 75 and 85 degrees natrually

6. dudeget some fans it needs more ventilation plants will increase, temps will decrease

7. you need to get the heat down. Fans, intake and exhaust vents. Air circulation is the key to keeping temps regulated.