Failing drug tests.

Discussion in 'General' started by Anthony777, May 9, 2012.

1. Anybody else do this?

I was pretty sure I was good. It had been a month since I had smoked a good amount, it was 3 or 4 bowls in a gas mask bong. And then A week before the test, I took one pussy hit off of a joint. I'd been drinking a shit ton of water, so I figured I'd be fine.

Well, the clinic I got tested at called and said I tested positive for marijuana. She asked if I had smoked marijuana any time recently? My first reaction, NOPE! So, she said she would call my "work" and let them know what's up...hopefully I can get a re-test and pass it.

Any blades had shitty experiences with DTs?

2. Why would you take a hit a week before the test? Even being in the same room as someone smoking can get you popped on a DT

3. That sounds like a powerful test you took. Or you smoke a ungodly amount before the month you quit.

4. I really didn't. I wasn't that heavy of a smoker.

I was told that was false...And it was actually 10 days before, as I recall, so, a little longer than a week.

I went to an Excision show in Chicago on 4/20, and everyone there was smoking.

5. That shits a burn..

I have to blow my smoke out the window when my roommate is there cause he's on probation and.. It's just not worth it.