Failed with quick fix 6.1

Discussion in 'Real Life Stories' started by 1223, Mar 24, 2016.

1. I don't know why I trusted in quick fix. I smoke and nothing else. I am a heavy smoker who just uses to relax. I feel soo depressed and bummed out and I can't get over how stupid I am!!!! I went in for a urine test used quick fix perfect temp and everything then get a call saying they can't go on with hiring because I used synthetic urine. Fml. I called the number on quick fix (18773830009) and they don't really care she had an attitude if anything. Just thought I would warn every1 about quick fix and it's false advertising. Don't want any1 to be in the position I am in now.

• Like Like x 1
  2. You should have quit smoking.

• Like Like x 2
  3. What testing company was this with and in what state??? Just trying to figure out more information

4. Would love to know where this happened so it doesn't happen to myself or others

5. You probably didn't have it at the right temp that's usally the problem people have

Sent from my SM-G928V using Grasscity Forum mobile app

6. Yeah Op .. you fcked up good bcuz the clinics are now hip to the fake piss trick .. so now, not only are they checking for dirty piss they also check for fake piss as well .. you may as well took that test with a blunt hangin out'cha mouth ..

7. they took your money, so quick fix 6.1 works just fine as far as the business world is concerned.

• Like Like x 3
  8. Find a job that dosnt make you piss????

9. Most of those jobs don't pay very well in my experience

• Like Like x 1
  10. Sounds like they gave you the good ol' gc/ms test OP.

11. It was in Nevada. Also when I called the number on quick fix box the lady responded by just saying well send us the results and ur I'd and we'll get back to u on weather u qualify for a refund. It sounded like it happens too often. I was expecting her to be shocked or something but she wasn't at all it sounded like she deals with that often. I took this as a big eye opener. As much as I love to smoke and as innocent as I think it is its just not worth loosing out on good opportunities. If I were some1 who needs to take the test soon I would just use some1 elses, buy a warming pad and just make sure u have it at the rite temp. And no it wasn't the temperature. It was a perfect temp I think 95 or so. I made sure even in the parking lot b4 entering that it was the rite temp. After sharing my story with others I have come to find out more and more labs are testing for fake pee. I just wish I would've asked around more b4 just going with quick fix. I hope with this thread is am able to save someone from loosing out on a great opportunity like I did. It's been like a week and I still wanna just cry for being so dam stupid!!!

12. #12 1223, Mar 30, 2016
    Last edited: Apr 5, 2016

13. Took a non dot pre employment for laborp will keep posted on results temp was checked as good

• Like Like x 1
  14. Did you buy direct from Spectrum Labs or did you buy at a head shop? I used Quick Fix several times at my last job - we had quarterly randoms, and it always worked for me. Sorry to hear about your failure but hopefully the Laborp job will work out for you.

15. What was the temp at

Sent from my SM-G928V using Grasscity Forum mobile app

16. How loose?

Sent from my iPhone using Grasscity Forum mobile app

• Like Like x 1
  17. The temp was around 95 and It's worked over 5 times for my husband with no problems but that was over a year ago. I bought at the smoke shop. Idk if it makes a difference where I bought it but it wasn't a knock off or anything and like I said when I called the number on the quick fix paper it came with i was expecting her to be shocked or something but she sounded like it happens often. My original plan was to buy quick fix get rid of the synthetic urine and use my sister's urine and just use it for the heating pad and to make sure it's the rite temp but my husband kept insisting I was over thinking it, I was paranoid and to just go. Since he's used it soo many times I listened to him especially since he knows how to get it to the perfect temp and everything. We are looking at this as a big wake up call. He has a test coming up also and was planning on using the same thing. The job offer he got is so much better than my offer so I'm at least happy we realized they can detect synthetic urine b4 he went. We would be completely screwed if he messes that up. I just think now companies have got a lot more advanced with there testing to detect fake urine. It just really sucks because how do u save yourself from being told u were caught using fake urine? I tried to save myself as much as possible but there's really no saving ur ass after they see its synthetic. Should I have gotten the results or something? I was soo embarrassed and depressed I just left it at that. But I would highly recommend not using quick fix. U never know and don't want to risk it and be in my position. Do like I was going to. Buy it for the warmer and to make sure u have the rite temp but just use some1 elses urine. Trust me the phone call I got was very heartbreaking and I wouldn't want any1 else going thru the heartbreak I am still going thru now

18. Haven't heard anything and I took my test on Wednesday. No news is good news. Mine was in ohio and sent to labcorp