Food and Drug Administration (FDA) Disclosure:

The statements in this forum have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are generated by non-professional writers. Any products described are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.

Website Disclosure:

This forum contains general information about diet, health and nutrition. The information is not advice and is not a substitute for advice from a healthcare professional.

Failed Weed Oil, Can I Fix It

Discussion in 'Weed Edibles' started by Lmr429, Aug 6, 2014.

1. Ok so my friend tried to make weed oil. We used a quarter and one box of brownie mix. He stirred the weed for a hour and 15 mins. We baked the brownies, nothing happened. There was weed oil left over and we kept the first weed after we strained it. He put that weed back in the pan and cooked it some more. My question is, can I take that weed oil add some keef and butter (since butter seems to be quicker to extract the thc) and cook that down for 45 mins and use that to make something else?

2. You shouldve just did butter and then brownies

Sent from my LG-LS970 using Grasscity Forum mobile app

3. I know but my friend insisted that his skills were good, clearly they weren't

4. If your friends skills are so good, why did he use plant matter instead of making butter, seems kinda obvious :confused_2:

Did you decarb? How much oil did he use?