Food and Drug Administration (FDA) Disclosure:

The statements in this forum have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are generated by non-professional writers. Any products described are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.

Website Disclosure:

This forum contains general information about diet, health and nutrition. The information is not advice and is not a substitute for advice from a healthcare professional.

Failed using Quick Fix

Discussion in 'Apprentice Marijuana Consumption' started by flyhighsociety, Jan 4, 2013.

1. Me and 20 of my IBEW employees and 2 foremans were fired. It was a surprise test coming back from our 2 week vacate. Always pass in last 7 years with QF, but the cocksuckers actually said 92 degrees was too low. So now we had to be "supervised" while pissing, we all refused and they fucked us bad. $1100 a week job smh.

I didn't think unless you have a probation officer that they can watch you

2. Thread title is kinda misleading. I thought they ad a way to detect the newest batch phew.

I'm really sorry to hear that dude. Sounds like they were trying to fire you. Maybe they needed to lay off employees anyways so they said "hey, let's drug test".

3. Thats what it sounds like. They needed a convenient excuse to fire you.You don't go 7+ years without knowing that 23 of your employees smoke.

4. Drug testing cost lots of money so i highly doubt that

5. OP should have stated that IBEW is a UNION. Nt gonna specify what field bc it aint my business.. But damn OP our locals dont treat us like that. BUUUUTTTT

You should kno that if u refuse a DT they will drop u like a bad habit.

Still tho - hard as fuck to believe that they would let 20 workers an 2 foreman go like that. Then again u all make more money than a lot of other unions. Except for my field ;) U should kno what I do after I said that haha. But dont post it here lol

6. Epic Fail story bro; mass carnage.