Failed urine test by touching cannabis

Discussion in 'Real Life Stories' started by FailedBoi, Sep 4, 2017.

1. Seen many people test hot after 30 days and I know of three that tested hot at 60 days so the new rule is 90 days.
    BNW

• Agree Agree x 1
  2. you can test hot in urine or hao
    ir years after as stated if you on the larger side and thc is stored in fat cells and they get put away untill there burnt off non active thc can be found in urine or hair if your slim.with little fat on ya you could be thc free pretty dam quick. tho its unfair to test for nonactive thc in people as they know it can come back.

dont do.any excercise before your test :)

Sent from my SM-G950F using Grasscity Forum mobile app

3. BULLSHIT they test METABOLITES how did you get the metabolite in you ?

4. I'm from Edmonton; I do drug tests on a pretty regular basis and still manage to smoke... You need to get your testing game down before you smoke.. If smoking weed is more important than $25.00 you got major priorities to sort through.. Like seriously, I know guys busting their asses just for a chance to make $18.00... I recently just did one myself for over $30/H; think a piss test itself is bad? I had to have all of my social media content scrutinized on top of the piss test.

5. my life story i deal with these types everyday good point on Social media junk but then i HAVE ZERO accounts in my name hell i dont have a single photo of me online ever . tweekers never stop but smokers ? really ?

6. yeah you touched cannabis, and broke it, rolled it and smoked it. Haha

• Like Like x 1
  7. I quit smoking a month ago give or take... Just took a drug test. I grow and trim, and am around light smokers on occasion. I think that most people are forgetting about the different variables. Mainly how deep is the drug test searching for marijuana. Does the drug test search for THC-A, or just THC (The kind that needs to be heated up before you can actually get high or so they say). If there's a drug test that tests for THC-A then I would personally say YES, you may fail that drug test just by touching the marijuana. How can someone even tell you they "got high" just from "touching weed"? That's not even something you can prove... I still trim weed and I don't personally feel the effects enough to say it got me high, although my eyes start to burn from the fumes, so obviously it is entering my body, or maybe that is just chlorophyll evaporating into my eyes. Anyways only time will tell, but I would have to vote YES, you most likely can fail a drug test, if you touch the weed, and or smell it. If you can smell the weed, you are literally inhaling every part of the plant as it evaporates into your nostrils. There are tests that say fecal matter can be inhaled through bathroom hand dryers, so who is to say you can't inhale fumes of marijuana and fail a drug test. Again I think it is mostly dependent on the quality of the drug test, along with how much water you drink and how fast your body cleans the THC out of your system. I would go with YES, and if you are worried, why not just try to stay away from it as much as possible. Anyways I'll add an edit here, when my drug test comes back, hopefully I can shed some light on this and add to this discussion.
    P.S. Just because you may have passed a drug test doesn't mean someone else will who has been around or touched the same amount of marijuana. Everybody is different, and so are the drug tests, and your urine! Happy arguing!

8. If you smell weed you smelling the terpepnes which will become airborne at low temps where as thc for it to vaporise in tonthe atmosphere wpuld need to reach 150c. Terpenes give weeds its smell not the THC. But your tight with the THC-A only activates once dry and heated

• Like Like x 1
  9. I'm just saying that if a drug test is looking for any kind of THC then you could possibly fail because you could be breathing in... any type of chemical or substance can be emitted into the air and inhaled as a vapor I don't care who argues that fact. Where is Bill Nye the Science Guy when you need him?

10. #51 loki125, Apr 17, 2018
    Last edited: Apr 17, 2018
    Yeah but it must vaporise to do so thc vaporises with some heat(roughly 155c) where as terpenes can begin as low as room temps.

other substances added can help so if your handeling weed and solvents say making qwiso you could inhale thc as it would be carried by the solvent.

11. NO they specifically screen for a specific metabolite only that metabolite will register thus why their is no such thing as a false positive in a hair test.

the drug must be inhaled and processed thru the body to create that metabolite . THC does not cross over to hair easy you must have regular use a thin person who uses 1 gram a month doesn't need to worry as it will not show .

12. Do your tests ever come up diluted/inconclusive? I haven't smoked in over 90 days and just took one, so I should be free to toke since they won't test again but I'm afraid they'll tell me it came up inconclusive for whatever reason. Didn't over drink water or anything beforehand, just being paranoid and trying to stay safe than sorry

13. the creatinne levels in fake it urine are high enough even a slightly diluted sample will still register levels may be off middle of the road but should be ok

14. Confused about everything being said by the OP. Your skin is designed to keep stuff out. I just don't see it absorbing all the way into your blood stream from just touching it. Ontop of that it would still be thc-a so it wouldn't even get you high if it did make it in. That's why you decarb before making edibles. My gf uses lotion with around 300mg of thc and has never gotten high from it, and she's rubbing it all over her arms and shoulders.

Sent from my SCH-I545 using Grasscity Forum mobile app

15. #56 soljainc, Apr 23, 2018
    Last edited: Apr 25, 2018
    The drug test I took was for "THC(Cannabanoids)" it doesn't specify THC-A or THC... I passed it even though I am a bud tender. I am 5'10" and weigh roughly 140. I quit smoking for 1 month before this test, and continued to handle and process buds throughout that time. I passed the test. I hope this rids of some anxiety for others, but as I had mentioned before there are too many variables in this discussion to give a yes or no definitive answer.

16. Man reading these forum reminds me of working in the hydro store. Growers get confronted with some type of knowledge and instead of keeping a open mind about it they toss it to the side like it's useless. Haven't smoked in 6 months. I was pissing clean till 2 months ago till my plants started to flower now I piss dirty from handling the buds. I'm not around people that smoke. I didn't eat edibles I was clean then took the same test. Well like 10 tests now and they all come up dirty. I was using the same brand of tests before flower like 5 of them they came up clean. I don't get high from it cause that won't happen but it does make you piss dirty. Please don't be so narrow minded people break away from the grower mind set. You don't know the answer just like I don't. Im just simply sharing my experience. If you need to pass a test just stay away from the ganja. That's the only way to be certain.

17. #58 CWBenjamin, Sep 13, 2018
    Last edited: Sep 13, 2018
    I am here because I just failed a drug test. The only contact I have had with marijuana was over a month before my drug test. I was in oregon trimming, and I wore gloves the entire time except when I was handling the stems of the bushes that were cut. There were only very few times where my hands came in contact with any flower. Before that I had passed all of my drug tests with flying colors.
    Let me tell you stoners who blindly disagree with OP just because you don't like to hear things that challenge your unsubstantial beliefs. When your brain isn't full of mountain dew and twinkies and shit that clogs up your receptors and deadens your nerves, you can become highly sensitive to things. This is nature. This is how your body is supposed to be. Yeah maybe you were taught that being sensitive is something girls do and that you should just remain a beer chugging insensitive neanderthal your whole life, but the fact is that when you are highly sensitive you can detect changes in your brain and body much better and you can recognize what things you introduce into your body are making you feel.
    Now, I have absolutely no doubt in my mind that some husky dude that smokes pot all day long and can barely feel his own dick much less sense a change in his brain, doesn't feel anything when he touches marijuana. That doesn't change the fact that people who are more alert and have superior senses CAN. I know for a fact that when I handle a lot of crystal covered flowers, I get a little bit stoned. I don't smoke though. If you drink a bottle of vodka a day, a bud light isn't goin to do shit for you.
    Anyways, back to the point. I definitely failed a drug test for handling flower. Not only was it only from handling flower, but it was BARELY handling any without a glove, and it was A MONTH AND 2 DAYS LATER THAT I FAILED.
    Argue shit you have no clue about all you want. I know exactly when and where I was around it, and I know that is the only possible time it could have entered my system.
    The methods they use for testing have become much more advanced, and can detect tiny tiny bits in your system. Sketchy shit.

(Edit) Wanted to add that I am 5'11", 145 Lbs, athletic, and I eat healthy as fuck and drink plenty of water and eat foods and supplements that would help my body stay clean.

• Disagree Disagree x 1
  18. How heavy did you smoke during that time?

:smoke:

• Agree Agree x 1
  19. Cannabinoids are stored in fat cells; if you have very limited "storage" or fat, then it would be unlikely that you would straight fail a test from that alone. What probably happened is that you had THC enriched fat that you burned working out or something strenuous like this and did not take the time to flush, or drink lots and lots of water so that your body urinates out the Cannabis that entered your system when you burned said THC enriched fat. With all this in consideration, you may have even been exposed to a level of cannabis MONTHS earlier that your body had stored away.

I would inquire about the last time you actually smoked, but you've already committed to this narrative so your kinda biased; i'm open to the idea of cannabis being stored in your fat from smoking, but not from touching.