Food and Drug Administration (FDA) Disclosure:

The statements in this forum have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are generated by non-professional writers. Any products described are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.

Website Disclosure:

This forum contains general information about diet, health and nutrition. The information is not advice and is not a substitute for advice from a healthcare professional.

Failed firecrackers, I was sure they would work!

Discussion in 'Weed Edibles' started by Narge, Mar 11, 2012.

1. I have made 2 batches of firecrackers and both times they have failed... sort of.

I used Kraft smooth peanut butter..

First time I smeared peanut butter and nutella on ritz crackers and sprinkled about a 25 cent coin sized amount of ground weed on the nutella half. Smushed em together and wrapped em in tinfoil, put them in the preheated oven at 325 for 22 minutes. They were duds, but the next day I ate the remainder and I got a little bit high, not much tho.

Second time I used only nutella, this time mixed the nutella with butter in a bowl and my weed. Then I put it on the crackers, wrapped em in tinfoil and threw them in the oven for 27 minutes. The oven was NOT preheated when I put them in, and I set it to 310. Duds as well.

Im using dank dank weed, and the amount I put on 1 crackers the first time smoked would get me pretty blazed.

Any tips? I dont want to waste more weed!

2. If you seriously want to make an edible, go ahead and cook down (nearly simmer) the bud in some cooking oil (canola, peanut, olive) for about an hour. Then make edibles with that mixture.

The whole sticking ground bud on chocolate spread and hoping the THC is absorbed is ridiculously inefficient.

3. you slipped up somewhere. I made em last night at 8pm and I still feel weird lol. This is what I did and worked perfectly:

Ingredients:
    Cashew Butter
    Saltine
    Bud
    Aluminum Foil

Method:
    Add enough cashew butter to cover two crackers, sprinkle weed on top and mix it in the butter.
    Put the two crackers together and double wrap in aluminum foil.
    Oven 325 for 25min
    Take out let rest til cool. Eat and wait an hour and a half for full effects [Smilie]

Firecrackers do definitely work, but Funky is right. There are more efficient ways to extract THC, butter oil etc. Firecrackers are quick, discrete and do not smell which is why a lot of people like them.

4. Firecrackers suck. You might as well experiment with oils or butters or even tinctures. Try Badkittysmiles post at the top of the forum. It is stickied. I'm sure you have a much better chance at success doing that then you would with crackers.