Food and Drug Administration (FDA) Disclosure:

The statements in this forum have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are generated by non-professional writers. Any products described are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.

Website Disclosure:

This forum contains general information about diet, health and nutrition. The information is not advice and is not a substitute for advice from a healthcare professional.

Failed Firecracker

Discussion in 'Weed Edibles' started by NugOnTheRug, Mar 26, 2016.

1. What did I do wrong?I mixed Nutella with about .7 of high grade put oven on bake at 320 for 22 mins and I don't think I got any effect? Heeeeeellllp.

2. Fire crackers suck dick. Lesson learned.

Sent from my SM-G900R4 using Tapatalk

3. Yeah man. I agree I wasted some weed what a shame.

Sent from my SM-S920L using Grasscity Forum mobile app

4. Decarboxylation of the cannabis material is mandatory for any eatable prior to creation.. 220 degrees for 40 to 60 minutes in a covered dish, foil bag, oven cooking bag, cookie sheet..
    This forces a carbon dioxide molecule from the inactive THCA converting it to psychoactive THC.. Without this step you've got nothing..
    Nutella has palm oil as a major part of it so it's got enough oil to work but you'd do better making your own oil and adding up to 25% soy lecithin to your oil boosting it's power several fold.. Coconut is the best carrier oil for this process..
    [​IMG]
    .Coconut oil is unique in not needing any bile to digest making it twice as fast to get into your system..
    My first attempts were not much more then microwaving a bud in some coconut oil.. Led me from there to here fast enough..
    Hash Master 5000 - Dry Ice Method, Hash Oil Capsules, Everclear Tincture

BNW

• Like Like x 4
  5. Thank you kind sir.

Sent from my SM-S920L using Grasscity Forum mobile app

• Like Like x 1