Failed effort

Discussion in 'General' started by Buzzz, Nov 13, 2009.

1. [FONT=&quot]I'm looking for the group with “a vast knowledge of the herb”.
    [/FONT]

[FONT=&quot]
    [/FONT]

[FONT=&quot]So, instead of going to Medical; my provider, Recreational; the way I mostly use it, and Apprentice; I haven't smoked for a several years; and I've never smoked anything but run-of-the-mill leaves. :eek: But I got high! [/FONT][FONT=&quot]:yay:[/FONT][FONT=&quot]The best pot was the kind that made me feel ambitious; right after that Ahhhh moment came.[/FONT]

[FONT=&quot]Now I'm using very high grade bud, from a couple reputable dispensary, and I'm not getting high! :mad:[/FONT]

[FONT=&quot]The closest I've come to an Ahhhh moment is with an indica, which seems contrary to what I remember reading about it. I was surprised because I was certain I would go for sativa's.[/FONT]

[FONT=&quot]Ok, here are the variables: I just turned 70 :eek:; has anyone reported a decline in response with a decline in years? I use a vaporizer; but a bud master once told me it's not an effective delivery system. I want spare my lungs, so I don't want to smoke it. [/FONT]

[FONT=&quot]Update: Today I bought about 3 Oz of cannabis butter, melted about 1/3 of it in hot water and drank it down; to no effect.[/FONT]

[FONT=&quot]I'm ready to pack it in. Should I?[/FONT]