Failed drug test

Discussion in 'Real Life Stories' started by Tryme482, Jan 16, 2013.

1. The run around.....

I was recommended to apply for a electronic store by my girlfriends friend. I apply and a week later I get no contact, I then ask my girlfriends friend Jenny that I received no calm she tells her supervisor and her supervisor immediately seems interested they are in dire need of employees therefore he promptly tells her to have me come in on Tuesday at 1:00 and to meet him in the computer department. Tuesday comes I'm there 20 minutes early, apparently he was on his lunch break until 100 I was then suggested to take a walk around the store and to check back every so often. After an hour of mr NoShow I have seat on a blue bench with the rest of the usual guys that were getting interviewed after ten minutes of antsyness I have enough and went ahead and walked over to the computer department. Thank god micheal the supervisor is there I then get told to have a seat on the blue bench and I would be interviewed shortly its now 230 after ten minutes my cheeks are num,I look shaggy as fuck next to their sophisticated fucks that are Nicely dressed and seem to have a stick up there ass with their useless suitcase's that is probably only holding a paper. As my first interview I must say it went well I was then prompted to another interview that took 20 more minutes of waiting and five of interviewing being a notorious bull shitter it was easy for me to get the job great he shakes my hand has me fill out a paper that gives him the right to run a background check, cool there's nothing in the system under me other then collected dust.

The Testing begins....

After the paper signing he hands me another paper and says you have 24 hours to take a drug test and u must go to this facility. Cool I'm sure ill be able to sneak in clean pee since I was only sober for a week and did everything I could to flush the thc out of my system due to the fact that I was warned by Jenny. As a habitual smoker about 1-2 grams a day I knew I had the possibility of running dirty. The rest of the day I look up methods on how to import urine and how to keep the urine at body temperature. The next morning I have the shits. The shits where you know your fucked and your stomach feels all fucked up.

The fuck up...

I had a plan it was simple and seemed casual. At least casual to the Internet of course the Internet is as good as the shit I took this morning. I buy a pack of hand Warmers there's four in a pack I then Wear compression shorts I get my friend to take a leak in the bottle right around the corner of the facility I wrap two hand Warmers around the bottle stick the bottle under my testicles I have two more hand Warmers tapped to my compression shorts I get in the facility and get called in to take my test this was way faster then my interview . I get in the bathroom she tells me to close the door since I left it open. Sweet!!!!! I pull out the bottle fast and dump It into to spice jar befor it loses its heat I piss a little in it due to the cut off being at 50mg I thought it would help keep the temp up anyways I take it to the nurse she looks at it and simply says there's not temp reading for fuck sakes I'm thinking she's going to disqualify me...

Retry.....

She tells me give it another go I then say do up have water she tells me yes you'll see I when u exit the hall have a seat and tell me when your ready. Great she is the coolest bitch ever she's giving me a second chance I wait 20 minutes chug water by the fountain to seem casual.since she knew I was willing to piss with the door open I'm guessing she thought it was a faulty temp strip I then tell her I'm ready. She tells me to go to the restroom and do my business I do so and she has me take it to her the temp reads at 96 great it just Came out of me she has me sign a paper gives me my I.d back along with a copy of the paper. She writes under the temperature that I didn't meet a temp the first time. I'm fucked I now play the waiting game for a week just to receive a rejective call I sit here depressed due to the fact that I might give Jenny a bad look. Not to mention I made the supervisors really like me they were expecting me back fuck my life I was going to be my first job and probably a job I was going to love because of the benefits. They loved that I was a college student and had knowledge on how to make sure that customers left happy with the product they buy. "Simple filtering and asking questions back is the most efficient way to satisfaction " they loved that they loved that I was committed to their business and was well educated. I guess in the end I made myself look like a fool. :(

Any advice on what to do...