FAILED Drug Test... HELP

Discussion in 'General' started by gdp, May 24, 2007.

1. Hi,

Unlike the glorious stories i hear on here about passing in 2 days... I failed a piss test after staying completely clean for 28days. I'm 5'8" 145lbs... smoked everyday for a couple years but thought a month and excercise would get me clean. Pissed a 116ng/ml. I must pass soon, i told my employer it was my roommate's smoking at college. What should I do... are there any drinks that actually work? I smoked a ton after taking the test on the 17th so I will really fail now.

I can use clean urine, it'd be easy, but how do I keep it at the the right temp? How should I bring it in... (I know it needs to be 90-100 degrees).

Any suggestions are more than welcome.

2. buy the ones with a double your money back guarantee. i've used just about all of them and they work. not the shit from gnc, go to a head shop to get it. the shit from gnc is bullshit and will not work for what you want to use it for. ex-military so i have taken many many piss tests, once i had to piss 3 times in 1 week. passed everytime even after smokin out the night before.:smoke:

3. how the hell do u fail after 28 days...some shit aint right here.

4. I agree, 28 days is way more than enough time to pass a drug test.

5. Umm yea, isn't that some bull? Here's exactly what went down, me and about 8 people smoked our way through a pound of headie nugget on 4/20. We pretty much baked a bunch of it in cakes and smoked kief bowls and oz blunts (at 4:20AM and PM), etc, etc until we were completely burned out to the MAX. If we assume each of us consumed an equal amount, it was a bit under 2O each of some fairly headie nugget(you know the type, real kiefy, not top of the line, but certainly no beasters.)

I knew I had a test for lifeguarding this summer so I stopped immediately after 4/20. Never smoked again. I ran about 3 days a week (3miles a day). My bmi is pretty low... 5' 8"/145lbs. I was constantly exposed to smoke but tried to always breathe through my shirt, and never once felt a second hand high or anything like that. 5/18 I walked into the lab and pissed in a cup, behind closed door... It'd be real easy to cheat. They called, I failed with a 116ng/ml. I was fairly devastated, it seems everyone on here has had better luck:(

I really want to use clean urine... I need to take the test again soon (if they even let me), and I celebrated after the first test so my urine is dirty as hell.

What's the best method for using another's piss? I'm most concerned about temperature, concealment shouldnt be too hard.

Doctor who called me said THC is detectable up to two months in chronic smokers, I know this sounds too long for most on this board, but I'm fairly inclined to believe him now...

6. Although a month is like the "standard" amount of time we believe it takes to get clean, everybody is different. Smoking/consuming that much marjiuana on 4/20 was probably what made you fail. I've smoked everyday for pretty much 6 years straight now(probably around 1 gram a day if not more), except the 3 weeks I took to get clean for my current job. I'm 5'8" 220lbs(need to get into shape again, but that's another thread) and I was probably around 195 when I got clean.

Make sure you drink plenty of water and stay running, but pick up some Niacin tablets (not delay-release or whatever, you want it to cause flushing) availabe @ any GNC or supplement store. This will help speed up your metabolism and burn off that thc in your body.

One of those head shop drinks may work also, but my dad has failed tests twice with those drinks, and we will no longer continue to believe in their effectivieness(sp?). I've had friends order drinks online, and they had multiple step drinks in order to get you clean, and from them I've had 100% pass.

7. get the urine luck additive, add it to ur piss and ur good, how long after ur test did the lab call, i took a test on monday and i havent heard anything, so im wondering if i passed or if they still might call me tommorrow (fri)?