Food and Drug Administration (FDA) Disclosure:

The statements in this forum have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are generated by non-professional writers. Any products described are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.

Website Disclosure:

This forum contains general information about diet, health and nutrition. The information is not advice and is not a substitute for advice from a healthcare professional.

Failed drug test-does MRO contact you?

Discussion in 'Marijuana Consumption Q&A' started by Ambitioushippie, May 16, 2018.

1. Hi all. I’ve been clean for about 43 days and I’m dying to smoke. I just took a saliva test a few days ago (applied for a Pharm Tech position at Kroger), but I’m also taking antidepressants that can constitute a false positive for amphetamines. Has anyone taken a saliva test with Alere toxicology and know if the MRO will contact you first if you fail? Any help would be amazing

2. If you fail they will contact you and let you know but to be safe i would give them a call and ask how your employment status is coming

3. MRO calling you if you failed is pretty standard for all drug places. I'd be surprised if they didn't.

• Agree Agree x 1
  4. Saliva tests are probably the easiest to best too by the way.

I’ve smoked 12 hours before a saliva test and passed with flying colors.