Food and Drug Administration (FDA) Disclosure:

The statements in this forum have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are generated by non-professional writers. Any products described are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.

Website Disclosure:

This forum contains general information about diet, health and nutrition. The information is not advice and is not a substitute for advice from a healthcare professional.

Failed/Canceled test with Quick Fix Synthetic

Discussion in 'Marijuana Consumption Q&A' started by OldGreg17, Dec 1, 2013.

1. It's all big business here. Drug test for profits. The only drug that they are really able to test for is harmless MJ. All the other hard core drugs don't stay in your system long enough to even test for with the three day notice of a pre-employent test. Randoms, now there a different story. But again, big business in unnecessary testing. In the US its all about the money, forget about your civil liberties.

2. Help!!!   Ok, CodeGreen, if you're still reading this, I need your help!!  (and everyone else's).   I live in Vancouver, BC and JUST happened to go to a local Vancouver smoke shop to purchase QuickFix.  After I bought it, I noticed on the bottom it said it was the 6.0 version!!  From everything I have read, this 'new' 6.0 version is NOT valid and does NOT work?!  CodeGreen, perhaps that is why it didn't pass?  I looked at my box and read the batch # and it is very similar to yours:   Quick Fix Plus 3 oz. version 6.0 Batch #:p4KKK-13C.   I think maybe what happened is that smoke shop purchased these a long time ago and didn't realize they don't work?!?!?  

I am freaking out here, I have to do random urine screen tests (I work for RCMP), I don't know when they will be.  Code Green, is there a private lab in Vancouver that you used?  I haven't heard of Quest Labs, I have to go to BC Biomed or Life Labs for my screens.   

Anyone else, do you know if I used the older version Quick Fix 5.7-1 I should be OK?  A few years ago I did use that and I believe I was fine.   Have the labs changed their screening process that much?    Ahhh, I've really scared I'm going to fail the test.....  

Please help (begging here).  Has anyone from Vancouver ever tested using Quick Fix??

Thx.

3. Not sure if this helps but I just ordered mine from quick fix a couple days ago and the new batch is Canada 133mo9V, it included a small white pill to mix with the synthetic urine and a card telling how to mix. However, the box says ready to use and no mixing required, so maybe the little white pill is what they added to change the batch.

4. Hey Kozzmos, is your Quick Fix the 6.0 version or is it the 5.7-1 version?  I noticed that as well on some I had ordered a while back.

Where did you order from?   Spectrum's website??

Thanks!

5. #105 Kozzmos, Apr 28, 2014
    Last edited by a moderator: Apr 28, 2014
    Mine says Quick Fix Plus. 5.7-1. Spectrum Labs. Only a couple days old. I did pay extra to have it overnighted. So that could be an option for you if you need it quickly. Maybe the head shop will give your money back. They should pull them off the shelf. There is a number to call on the insert 877.876.4938. My understanding is that Spectrum Labs will change them out free of charge but I don't know that for sure.

6. Hello! 4/23 I used QF 5.7.1 non Canadian for a pre employment screen at quest diagnostics in the metro Atlanta area for a warehouse position with a major company. Its the 28th now and I've yet to hear if I got the job. I've been freaking out since I realized I should have bought the QF w/uric acid. Is it still plausible that will pass and get the job?

7. I took my test on 4\\24 and still have not heard anything either. Last week the HR dept told me that it only takes 24 hours to get the test results back from Lab Corp. I imagine most labs have the same turn around time. What sucks is this waiting game.

8. Today I heard from HR, I start on Monday. The man pee must have work.

9. hey all, i made this account just to add in my experience with quickfix 5.7-1

used it to sub for a labcorp test on wednesday the 23rd, got an email yesterday saying my orientation is on may 5th so i'm assuming quick fix passed with flying colors... i was shittin' bricks for a week up until the test and probably read this thread 10x, at least. anyways batch was P2SS-13 btw and test was taken in the northern illinois area.

10. Ok, my turn to absolutely FREAK OUT.  My test is tomorrow morning.  I've called the Quick Fix number (Spectrum labs?) and verified my order #.  They said it was made March 2014 so it's quite new.  My question is, I could sub with my child's urine also.  Should I risk it?  That way at least there would be no way they'd know it was synthetic?  Or will they know it is a child's urine?

Thanks in advance.  I'm really freaking out here.

11. Yes you can use your kids piss if they are not on any medications they are testing for.

12. I think if you have access to clean urine, thats the way to go. I'm a female and used my husbands urine. I was scared shitless.

13. #113 Deleted member 224170, May 3, 2014
    Last edited: May 3, 2014
    Greetings. Just wanted to share my experience. Used QF in 2009 on my current job with no issues. Smoked just 3 days before and got hired. Fast forward to 2014. Working at the same company and changing departments. The client requires in depth back ground checks, which also includes a UA. Just smoked all weekend and found out on Monday was hit with a test. Went and got some QF Canadian version 5.7-1 with the vial to add lot # 143B05V. Took the test on 4.23 and was able to sub with no issues. Today is 5-2 and have not heard anything back from employer or MRO. The test was taken with Labcorp in FL. I think I am in the clear. Cant say I wasn't worried the whole time waiting. My company is a mess so waiting another week just to be safe. Good luck to all that go with QF. Piss tests are a joke and basically just test for weed. Most other things that are test for are out of your system in a very short period of time. Happy smoking all. 

14. OP here...damn I didn't realize the thread was still going so I haven't been back in a while. So anyways, after I got the original 30 day extension on my test, I got clean and used my own piss just to be sure. To this day, I'm still not sure why the quick fix didn't work. It didn't have the Uric Acid, but there have been plenty of people to say that by DOT standards, they can't test for Uric Acid because it's strictly regulated. The only thing I can think is that I got some "best test in the west" type guy...a real Munson. He maybe did the smell test because he loves his job so much. I'm not sure. Like I said, I've used it before with no problem, the first time at a LabCorp place and I heard back the same day! So, I'm not sure if that's employer-dependent, because there's no way a sample was sent to and comfirmed by an MRO within hours. The second test that came back canceled (for a different employer) took 7 days to hear something. 

Either way, it's reassuring to see all these success stories on here since. I've gotten a new batch of the the 5.7.1 version with the Uric Acid vial and I'm in the market for a part time job.  I'm taking a test today at lapcorp; mro is nexislexis in IL or somewhere, so we'll see how the new stuff holds up. I'll keep you posted.

15. Turns out it wasn't at LabCorp.  I ended up going to a local primecare.  It was a single specimen sample, not split. Sent to Quest Diagnostics, not LabCorp.  Temp was 96, and everything looks good on the form. Just have to play the waiting game now. 

By the way, it was unobserved of course.  It was in a small room with a small bathroom inside the room.  The wall above the door was open I guess so they could hear any unusual sounds. Usually I try to go to the bathroom anyways just to give the appearance that I did actually piss, but I didn't this time. 

One thing I will say that wasn't really mentioned before, and I was reminded of today while I was doing the deed...I definitely recommend the regular top, not the squirt top because when air gathers inside it will make an unusual noise. But even when you use the regular top, pour it CAREFULLY. If you try to pour it too fast, you will get that "glug, glug, glug" pouring noise, and at least in this room everything seemed to echo. 

16. Heard back from employer today, everything passed! My advice would be to just make sure you pay attention to the shelf life and always use the newest possible. Good luck out there.

18. I'm playing the waiting game as I type this. Used Quick Fix Plus 5.7 for a Labcorp UA pre-employment drug test. Tried to just get clean and 6 weeks later I'm still popping postive on home drug tests for Thc. And this is my second test at Labcorp this month since I tried to dilute the first time and I had to retake it this last Monday. Followed all the instructions to the letter and gave them a sample with a temp of 96. So.... Wish me luck.

19. I used Quick Fix 5.7-1 for the first time last week.  I have been smoking one-two blunts a day for the past 6 years.  No way I was going to get clean....in fact, it may take me a half of a year. I overheated my bottle and it took about 20 minutes for it to return to a normal heat.   Even then, it was still at 100 degrees.  I cut on the AC in my car and put it on the dash.  It went down to 96 degrees.  I tested at Quest and I had to leave my purse outside the door.  I have big boobies, so I tucked the bottle in my cleavage..signed paperwork....and I was off.   The next few days, I was nervous as hell.....just in case of some small twist of fate Quest Diagnostics tested for synthetic urine!!!  Needless to say they don't and I got the job.  Quick Fix saved my life!!!!!!   (also, these message boards are also a mind reliever too.......thanks to whoever thought of this)

20. Got the call today. I got the job and now a member of the subClub lol. Quick Fix Plus works and that's a fact jack. Just follow the directions and you'll be golden.