Food and Drug Administration (FDA) Disclosure:

The statements in this forum have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are generated by non-professional writers. Any products described are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.

Website Disclosure:

This forum contains general information about diet, health and nutrition. The information is not advice and is not a substitute for advice from a healthcare professional.

Failed/Canceled test with Quick Fix Synthetic

Discussion in 'Marijuana Consumption Q&A' started by OldGreg17, Dec 1, 2013.

1. #61 jayhawks22, Feb 24, 2014
    Last edited by a moderator: Feb 24, 2014
    I PASSED!!!!!!!!  :bongin:

2. Hello all!

I joined this site today so I'd be able to share my personal experience subbing with Quick Fix. My experience isn't totally over, but I did successfully get the actual sub done, now just waiting for confirmation testing.

I definitely used grasscity as a resource prior to my drug test, so I wanted to give back. A little background: I have been enjoying the herb for about 10 years, but I quit smoking in anticipation of getting a new job for almost six months at the end of 2013. I live in Colorado, so when rec places opened up at the first of the year I made it about a week before I couldn't resist checking out the rec scene and partaking again. Of course about a month later (a month of smoking at my old level - moderate to high use), I got called in for an interview and was offered a ballin new job and given 72 hours to take a drug screen. It all happened pretty quickly, and I have no friends who don't smoke (it's Colorado…lol), so I knew I'd have to sub. I had my choice of several Concentra places around Denver. I had read up extensively (obsessively, really…probably spent a good 10-15 hours total reading expereince threads and tips on subbing) on Quick Fix, and I decided to go with the latest Canadian version of Quick Fix Plus 3 oz. size. I ordered it from urineluck . com as people on the forums suggest, and I practiced getting the temp right, hiding the bottle, etc., and went off to get my test.

The whole thing went down pretty smoothly. I really stressed more about the actual test than I needed to. One thing that I think might have helped was going in professional dress. I think if you go in looking nice you're less likely to arouse suspicion. But the test itself really wasn't a big deal. I got my sub in at a perfect 96 degrees, even after waiting about 30 minutes at Concentra before my test. I didn't use the heat pack because I had gotten the temp right in the car with a digital thermometer and a cup of hot water. I microwaved the Quick Fix as directed and then put the bottle in a small ziploc bag and dipped it in the water to keep the temp up on the trip to the testing place. I have a kind of small frame, and the 3 oz. bottle was big enough itself without having the extra bulk of the heat pack. I'm female, and I crotched the bottle between my undies and a pair of Spanx and the temp was fine. It was probably stupid not to use the heat pack, and if I have another test I probably will use it. I was kind of stressing during the wait that the temp would drop too much, even though I'd gotten it up to about 99-100 before I went in. 

But everything at the test itself went fine. The tech checked the box that the sample was between 90-100 degrees, divided the sample, and I signed them and left. The sample will be sent off to a lab in Kansas, which is apparently their standard procedure. The whole thing should only take a few days, so I should know sometime next week if there are issues at the lab. 

I promise I will update this thread next week one way or the other! I hate when people say that and don't do it, and I've read enough threads to know it happens a lot, so I'll be back. But the actual act of subbing wasn't that big of a deal. I do second what many people have said before: PRACTICE! Also, it's worth it to invest in a digital thermometer. I wouldn't take it in the facility, but it's nice confirmation that the temp strip on the Quick Fix bottle is working properly, and you can use it to practice and also to do a last-minute check in the car before you go in to test. 

3. #63 MasterBlaster82, Mar 2, 2014
    Last edited by a moderator: Mar 2, 2014
    just thought id give you all a little advice based on my experience on Friday. i showed up for work bright and somewhat late at around 6am lol. surprise! random for me today. second in my career, only had my first random in the beginning of december, i feel this a little soon to be asked for another one but let this be a lesson to anyone. they can happen at any time so always be prepared.

i had my quickfix on me, however i am lucky enough to have a locker at my job. after my first random i thought it would be a good idea to keep the empty quickfix bottle in my locker, if i ever forgot my quickfix i could just have a buddy at work fill it for me. i also keep a bunch of unopened hand warmers in there, and a modified digital thermometer that is completely silent..lol.

i decided not to go with the quickfix, instead i had a close friend at work fill it for me, i wrapped it in a grabber brand body warmer(which made it wayyyyy too friggen hot. i almost failed because of this reason and was cocky because getting the temp right the first time was so easy.)before i went to take the test i checked the temp in a bathroom stall in our locker room(our random tests are performed on-site at a separate part of the building).

while in the process i dropped the thermometer in the toilet!!! rendering it inoperable. i use the digital thermometer because i am colorblind and unable to read the one that comes on the quickfix bottle, ive also heard that at times it is not very accurate. so i had to go in there with no truly accurate way to check the temp, which was very difficult. the piss had to have been like 115 degrees and it took a ton of time to make the temp go down. i even submerged the bottle in the toilet water for a few seconds to cool it down!

..the nurse had began knocking on the door to make sure i was ok i was taking so long!! at this point i was so nervous i just prayed for the best and poured it in the test cup. luckily for me it must have been perfect because she checked off "between 90 and 100 degrees" which is all that is needed to pass.. :metal: the test is then split into 2 samples and signed by me to be sent to a lab in overland park kansas. these are random labcorp DOT tests i am taking..i will likely stick with this method and only use quickfix as a last resort.

4. So just a quick update on my situation. I took my test on the afternoon of 2/27 (Thursday), and it's now 3/4 (Tuesday). I haven't heard anything one way or the other, but from what I've seen on the forums no news is good news. I couldn't take the suspense so I did call the testing place (Concentra) today and asked them if the employer would've received my results by now. I didn't tell them my name or anything, and I actually called a different Concentra in my city than the one I tested at (yeah, I'm paranoid but not too paranoid to call). They said they employer should definitely know by now and that they possibly even knew by Friday of last week, so I think I'm probably all good. I'm still going to be shitting bricks until the end of this week, but I'll update this thread again when I know for sure I passed or enough time has gone by (10-14 days) that I would've heard if I failed. They really should let the applicant track the test online. Then at least we could tell if the employer had actually been notified or if we haven't heard because it's being retested or something. This waiting game is for the birds. But I'm hopeful. 

Happy smoking :) 

5. I live in Australia but i found a site which sells a fake penis to use my synthetic urine with.
    Bought it from http://passmydrugtest.com.au/collections/synthetic-urine/products/monkey-dong-personal-urinating-device-quick-solution

best $170 i've spent my money on - though i wouldn't want to be caught with a big fake dick in my room... But yeah I went for a Job and didn't expect to start within the week but the guy who was supposed to do a handover gave his notice in alot earlier... I was pretty nervous as well as the medical center i was going to sent it for lab analysis due to the mining sector... 2 days later got the call - passed.

(i used the quick solution not the dehydrated packet as the support rep told me the dehydrated urine is mainly for instants but not that good for lab, but this is unconfirmed whether i could have used the dehydrated piss which came with the 'monkey dong')

now to find a better spot to put a fake dick so i don't look like a sex maniac

6. Well, I am now officially a member of the sub club! Got word last night that I passed my drug screen with Quick Fix Plus 6.0 Canadian version. I really shouldn't have had had any doubt it would work after reading so many good reviews, but of course when it's your own job on the line theres a little anxiety. It took about 6 days to get my results from Concentra labs (sample mailed off to Clinical Reference Lab in Kansas). So like everyone says, make sure the batch is current, PRACTICE, get that temp right, have the right attitude, and you're golden (pun intended). 

There are plenty of tips out there but if anyone has any specific questions feel free to message me. I feel like a fake pee expert after this experience and will gladly share my knowledge or offer encouragement to anyone going through the drug screen process.

Happy toking!!!

7. So, I want to get your guys opinion on a potential upcoming drug test. I bought Dr. Green's Agent X Uric Acid Premix. I read the reviews online, and visited their website, all seems like it should be just fine. I was just thinking maybe I should try and find some quick fix instead since it seems like that's been a fail proof method so far? Or should I just go with what I have? When I went into the head shop I told them I was looking for quick fix, but they only had a bottle without the heating pad and thermometer strip, so I went with Dr. Green instead.

"Picture you and me in a cabin by the sea, sit up on the porch and we can burn a couple trees."

8. #68 MasterBlaster82, Mar 16, 2014
    Last edited by a moderator: Mar 16, 2014
    you should be fine friend. did you take your test yet?

9. Hey Beats, 

Maybe I'm not too late to reply. As I'm sure you read above, I had success with QuickFix Plus 6.0. I haven't heard any credible stories of people failing with QF, so that's why I went in that direction. BUT I've also heard and read many good things about Dr. Green's, so I would assume as long as you get the temperature right you should be good with that brand. Definitely practice before the actual sub. Even if you just get a little travel shampoo bottle, a digital thermometer (they're like $6 and worth every penny), and use water to practice you'll be more confident on the day of the test. Practice hiding the container, getting the temp right, etc. and it'll give you peace of mind. 

I think you're on the right track subbing though. From the extensive research I did before trying it myself, it's definitely the way to go. I would NEVER trust a detox drink or dilution method if you burn with any regularity. 

Good luck! Be sure to come back and let everyone know how it goes/went!

10. What is better to use - quick fix or my girlfriends clean real pee. She does take birth control (via an injection every 3 months)

Would I be better off pouring the QF out of the bottle and having her fill it? She's willing and tbh it seems like the better option.

11. i would strongly advise against using your girlfriends urine if she is taking ANYTHING. her urine may contain unusual metabolites, setting off a red flag for a retest. ive seen it happen before. nothing is safer than using ***FRESH*** real clean human urine, i saved my empty bottle of quickfix and have a friend fill it for me in the locker room. that is not to say that quickfix will not work. i have also used quickfix in the past with a 100% success rate.

12. Have you ever used it for a DoT test? I'm in the transportation industry and have heard that they can tell it is synthetic.

13. yes, i have!
    i understand 4 pages is a lot to go through, but you should read this entire thread. starting from page 1. it has the most recent success stories regarding quickfix synthetic urine, and also tips on pulling this off. most of them are referring to DOT lab tests.

14. Thanks for the replies. I haven't taken the test yet, or really gotten the official word if I'm going to need to take the test. I should know within the next week, and will definitely update you all on the situation.

I believe I will still practice placement and such, just to be ready if the need arises.

"Picture you and me in a cabin by the sea, sit up on the porch and we can burn a couple trees."

15. Passed a few months ago with quickfix 5.7 for a grocery store job that shipped it to a lab.

16. I think I got ridiculously lucky. Took a Walgreens home test today and passed it without diluting after quitting for only 8 days. It was a faint line, but even that is a pass. My liver has certainly won employee of the month.

I'm psyched! I feel like a huge weight has been lifted off my shoulders

17. any new stories?

18. I am a professional student and have smoked almost daily since college (6 years or so). On a regular night I would smoke maybe 1-2 hits (really small bowls) of higher grade weed after a stressful day while winding down before going to sleep. After my final spring break ever I decided I would stop smoking (3/17/14) and start preparing for an upcoming residency beginning this summer. I was told by a previous resident that I would have to take a pre-employment drug test during the week of orientation, giving me until mid June to get clean. Well the woman that runs the program is super on top of things and I guess she wanted to get  a head start this year with some new Pre-Employment drug testing in place. She sent us a package this week giving us a deadline of 4/7/13 to have the Non-DOT 7 panel test completed. That would put me at 21-22 days clean. A buddy of mine is in the exact same situation and both of us are freaking out as you can imagine as our future careers are on the line.

I'm 5'10" 175 lbs with little body fat and exercise daily (for the past month I have worked out more often and harder than I have since my college days, including multiple cardio and weight lifting work outs each week). For the past few days I have been drinking over 2 gallons of water/cranberry juice a day, taking Vit B12 and a fat burning supplement.  Despite all the exercise I would not think I could be clean enough to pass a UA in that time span. I have yet to take an at-home dip stick test but I'm not confident even if I were lucky enough to get a negative result that I would pass the on-site drug test (due to most at home tests showing for levels under 50 ng and most on-site tests being for 15 ng).

Due to the number of successful results I have read about with Quick Fix I decided to order  some from mystoresupplier.com. I got the 3.0 oz Canadian version with uric acid 5.7-1  batch #133M06V. I have had a friend back home pass 6-7 drug tests recently using Quick Fix and another friend pass a TSA drug test with the same.

From looking at the paperwork, it looks like my drug test is at LabCorp and will be sent to the address in Research Triangle Park, North Carolina. Has anyone ever had their results sent there? Can they tell its synthetic?

I desperately have to pass this test, and I feel like I would be more confident going into the test using Quick Fix than my own at this point. Does anyone recommend the real frozen urine from urinetheclear.com over Quick Fix? If so I need to order some as soon as tomorrow. I don't want to be the idiot explaining why my residency didn't work out bc I failed a drug test with fake urine. I may also be able to have a friend pee for me and use their clean sample relatively quickly. 

So, as far as anyone knows, are there any LabCorp centers that test harder than others? Should I consider a different sub method? Or should I feel confident going into the test that the Quick Fix will do the job?

Any advice will be greatly appreciated, as I would love to know more about what to do to have a little bit of piece of mind. The sooner the response the better. Please help and thanks.

so...viral spammvertising agent pay is how much?

20. #80 lFourTwenty, Apr 2, 2014
    Last edited by a moderator: Apr 2, 2014

Use quickfix it works..just make sure the temp is right