Food and Drug Administration (FDA) Disclosure:

The statements in this forum have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are generated by non-professional writers. Any products described are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.

Website Disclosure:

This forum contains general information about diet, health and nutrition. The information is not advice and is not a substitute for advice from a healthcare professional.

Failed/Canceled test with Quick Fix Synthetic

Discussion in 'Marijuana Consumption Q&A' started by OldGreg17, Dec 1, 2013.

I would love to meet a piss tester who smells the piss they collect..could you imagine sticking your nose close to someone else's piss and taking a whiff? No thank you..I'm sure they don't pay that much.

2. #42 MasterBlaster82, Jan 3, 2014
    Last edited by a moderator: Jan 3, 2014
    i was actually gonna say, i sat right next to the nurse while she split my sample into 2 vials and sealed them with a tag for me to initial. she definitely did not want to put the cup anywhere near her face. it would have been really awkward making eye contact with her while she sniffed a cup of my piss.

3. [quote name="OppeMon" post="19272198" timestamp="1388727708"]These products do not have any smell or foam, they will be discarded if they don't pass the "sniff test".[/quote]Lmao best test in the west over heresent from underneath my balls

so youve seen the nurse smell the piss before splitting the sample? lol

5. [quote name="MasterBlaster82" post="19281079" timestamp="1388874945"]so youve seen the nurse smell the piss before splitting the sample? lol[/quote]No it was a workaholics referencesent from underneath my balls

6. to add an update, i used quickfix plus 5.7-1 on december 3rd for a Labcorp DOT random  drug test that was sent to KS. i have not been questioned on my sample. im assuming this stuff still works...anyone have any new stories to add?

7. Just saying... Just because piss smells terrible, doesn't mean that piss testing companies won't implement policies for detecting fake piss via sniffing.

8. I also am a new quick fix user , I used QF 5.7-1 I believe the batch # was p2j-13 I called twice to make sure the batch was correct.I used QF for a pre employment drug test for a city job . I followed everything correctly , the temp was on point . I took the drug test yesterday (1/21/14) at a physical therapy place , I was nervous as fuck but I remained calm . The lady took me to the restroom made me empty my pockets and said I could pick any stall. Shit got real cause she stayed in the restroom but didn't watch. Took the QF out of my hiding spot and poured into the cup. The lady put a testing trip into the cup and then put it into a vile and was sent to Quest Diagnostics .Still nervous cause I know these labs have gotten smarter , about this shit , I should hear back from them tomorrow and I will report back on here. also this is in Dallas,txSent from my iPad using Grasscity Forum

9. so....any update?

10. did u pass your test?

11. I did pass the drug test quick fix works

Sent from my iPad using Grasscity Forum

12. #52 Justdell, Feb 11, 2014
    Last edited by a moderator: Feb 11, 2014
    Ive seen so many stories about Quick Fix 5.7 so im just telln mine ..
    I took a 5 panel Labcorp Drug screen for a job @ a Hospital in Jacksonville Fl
    I got the QF from a local head Shop ..The day of the Test Pop it in the Microwave 10 Secs Wrapped around my thigh with a Ace Bandage ..Got to The Screening ..Temp was Perfect poured n the Cup ..handed it to the Tech ..2 easy.. Im supposed to start on the 17th I keep ya posted..
    Keep Smokn my Friends

13. yep..since passing a random DOT drug test for labcorp 2 months ago with quickfix i have been smoking everyday! now i just dont go to work without quickfix in my pocket at all times.

14. I just used it at a quest diagnostics and passed with no problem. 4-0 with quickfix so far

Sent from my iPhone using Grasscity Forum

15. Well fellow Smokers and Tokers it been 2wks since my drug test and i start on Monday....I love Quick Fix

Great news. Congradulations!

I was told I need to take a pre-employment test in 2 weeks so I will give Quick Fix a try and report back here since this thread seems to be one of the better ones when it comes to QF.

I am testing in Massachusetts and plan on using the 5.7-1 formula.

17. Hey blades just wanted to say that this thread has brought me some piece of mind. I'm going to be taking a labcorp pre-employment drug test on tuesday, and have Quick Fix Plus 5.7-1 w/ uric acid ready to go. I'll be sure to post my experience and results. Wish me luck. 

18. @[member="jayhawks22"]

Good luck dude. Please report back here after the test if you can. It helps the rest of us weed out whats real and what isnt.  :metal:

19. So here's how it went down...

I scheduled my test with LabCorp for today at 3pm. The lab was nearly 30min away from my house, so I waited until 2:15 to put the Quick Fix into the microwave for only 10 seconds (my microwave is pretty new). I started heating up the warmer at 1:45 and it was at the perfect temp by the time I was walking out the door. Added the uric acid, heated the urine, rubber banded the heat pack onto the bottle, and walked out the door with it tucked away in the area between my dick and thigh at 2:20. On the way to the lab I turned on my seat warmers periodically to help maintain the heat of the QF. Also, I used a digital thermometer to check the temp once I got there, it was right at 98-99 degrees, the temp strips on the bottle are helpful but not that reliable IMO. Tucked the QF back into my jeans/under armor and walked into the lab. There was only one person there doing the screening. Walked right in, she had the radio going, and I went into the bathroom to do the business. She definitely didn't care what was going on within the bathroom, as the radio was way too loud. Shook the QF one more time, filled it to the line, and walked out the bathroom (was able to lock the door also). She then had me sign a few things and I was underway. Now it's all about the waiting game...I'll share the results once I receive them. Hope this helps somebody out. Test was done at a local LabCorp...pre employment screening  

20. I been using cannabis since I was 19 for medical reasons and a friend told me that he used Quick fix when he was on probation. So I gotta wait until friday to order the Quick Fix Plus Canadian Formula 5.7-1 with Uric Acid just as a precaution from this site http://www.quickfixurine.com/ before I go to Labor Ready for temp jobs until I can get a better one here in Florida.