Food and Drug Administration (FDA) Disclosure:

The statements in this forum have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are generated by non-professional writers. Any products described are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.

Website Disclosure:

This forum contains general information about diet, health and nutrition. The information is not advice and is not a substitute for advice from a healthcare professional.

Failed/Canceled test with Quick Fix Synthetic

Discussion in 'Marijuana Consumption Q&A' started by OldGreg17, Dec 1, 2013.

1. My report was refusal to test due to immunassory interference.

2. Did the MRO call? How many days did it take?

3. No they did not call.. the doc here tests everything on site.. so same day the report said. (By report I mean the copy the doc signs concluding test)

I took test Monday, went in for orientation wed. Was given the report and another pice of paper stating the doc issued mandatory re test while being watched.. forgot the term.

4. Man that sucks. Thanks for the reply.

5. I took a dot drug test with 6.2 QF. It was sent off to a lab in Kansas. Any word on DOT test with this stuff?

• Like Like x 1
  6. Company i signed with didnt report the failed test as far as i know. Nothing in the mail but hasnt been long enough to poke the bear. Been doing bs jobs for now. Like i said failed for no dna in urine. Good luck in your state!

7. Where did yours get sent too?

8. In house lab dr Gills spribgfield mo. Didn't know he tested on site till after fail.

9. Mine went to clinical Reference laboratory in Kansas.

10. You've got a 50/50 shot brother hope the best for you.

11. I applied for a driving job and took a UA yesterday using quick fix, this is a dot drug test and not sure if quick fix is going to work. I quit smoking 13 days ago and bought a home drug test and failed. Since everyone I know smokes religiously, I had to go the synthetic route. Have any other drivers out there used quick fix and successfully passed their dot ua?

12. Just wanted to let everyone know I was notified this morning that I passed my drug screen! Not sure if I just got lucky but I know next time I'll use the same bottle but I'll find some real clean clean urine. That was a little too sketchy for me.

13. Hey blueeyedbmw what state were you in if you dontt mind? Oh was it quick fix 6.2 formula?

14. I'm in Missouri. And yes it was 6.2

15. Did you pass?

16. Many times.

17. I'm waiting for my results for labcorp with quick fix and will post the results also to give someone else comfort lol

18. Hello,

I was looking to see if anyone had any experience or issue with Quick Fix 6.3, batch TFM-T4Y-8BQ.
    I used this today for a test with LabCorp, and the nurse used a test strip on a sample and everything came back good except for nitrates/nitrite being extremely high.

She told me that she would have to send it off to be tested to see if it was a false positive and I wanted to reach out because of mix reviews about this issue.

I wanted to see if there was any information that could be provided about this because it’s not clear if this product does or does not contain nitrates/nitrite and if this is something I should be worried about for the testing.

I have used quick fix in the past with success but I never had a test strip be used in front of me.

Any information would be appreciated!