Food and Drug Administration (FDA) Disclosure:

The statements in this forum have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are generated by non-professional writers. Any products described are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.

Website Disclosure:

This forum contains general information about diet, health and nutrition. The information is not advice and is not a substitute for advice from a healthcare professional.

Failed/Canceled test with Quick Fix Synthetic

Discussion in 'Marijuana Consumption Q&A' started by OldGreg17, Dec 1, 2013.

1. I really don't know, but I looked online and seen a lot of quest in the area.

2. Wow dude, i dont know wtf happened. Cause they said they knew it was synthetic. But they called me again today to see if i wanted to take the physical. So i asked the guy about what i was told non conspicuously and he told me that i passed everything including the urine test... why i was told they knew.. i dont know, but i got the job anyway. Such a freakin relief

• Agree Agree x 1
  3. Wow congrats bro. I probably wouldn't have asked anything. That's wzup. It is weird though.

4. Most all employment tests are not supervised. Don't you people have close friends or relatives who don't do drugs? If not, get one. I get tested often and I have a couple people I can rely on. Once you get over that first time jitters...transporting some piss is easy.

5. Just wanted to share my experience this far.

Took a dot test at a place called Concentra on Wednesday. The paperwork said LabCorp at the top of it, but is being mailed to a lab in Oklahoma City. There was no way in hell that I could pass with my own urine so I subbed with qf 6.1.

Hope to get the results sometime today, will report back when I get them.

6. Please do. By the way, you'll pass have faith.

7. I really hope I do. I was a dumbass and quit my job before finding another and have been out of work for the past week and a half.

From my understanding the dot test is 5 panel with validity tests.

8. Well it depends what job you're going into. For truck drivers yes but for pilots is ten

9. Anxious to hear the good word that you passed! Have any of you guys used monkey whizz? The QF is making me nervous because it has urea and not uric acid

10. #490 Thrice918, May 12, 2017
    Last edited: May 12, 2017
    They say no news is good news. Well I never got a call from the testing agency and just got off the phone with my employer saying that I start Monday.

The thing that sketches me out is that when I called my employer he hadn't gotten my results yet. Then called back 3 mins later saying that I'll start Monday. So whether or not he's gotten the results and is starting me anyway is my main concern.

11. I'm fairly certain it's protocol to get the results then tell you your start date. I think you're good to go buddy!

12. I say that due to a past experience. I once took a dot test and failed. Was on the job site for about 2 hours before they pulled me off and sent me home.

13. I passed using qf on Tuesday. It worked for me

14. You passed trust me

15. I'm taking it as a pass. I was skeptical about using qf but from now on I'll keep a bottle on hand. Thanks everyone!

16. Thrice does your company do random dot tests after your pre employment test?

17. Hey guys, I'm brand new to this forum and just hoping to get some answers. I'm looking into CDL school in California and just wondering if anyone knows if Quick Fix 6.1 is still able to pass DOT urinalysis in California?

18. Used quick fix PLUS on 6/6 this year and still awaiting my results. Went to Labcorp for a 5 point test in San Diego and still awaiting my results. will post if i fail or not

19. Alright so I went in to go take my drug test at us health works today, and it was only a 5 panel quick test. I used quick fix plus 6.1 and I am super nervous about the test results because this for a job of a lifetime and a great carrer opportunity.

Anyways I went in there and the bottle had gotten to hott from the hand warmer and when I was in the bathroom I had to pass a little time to let it cool down, thankfully I really had to go the bathroom and took almost a minute piss. To my suprise she didnt seem suspicious about it and by the time I had finished the bottle just hit 100 so I dumped it in stashed everything away and brought the cup back out to her. The paperwork said it was between 90°-100° no specific tempature but it passed that.

Now it is being shipped and results should be back in two days and if it is good I will start next week. I am just very nervous about it because I am in Washington state and I do not want it to fail. I have read a lot of reviews more good then bad but stress levels are real! Will post back in a few days with the results.

• Like Like x 2
  20. Did you pass cloudynigel?

I have to take a test at LabCorp in California. Anyone have recent results using quick fix in California at labcorp. I'm a little nervous that they are going to test for Uric acid and quick fix doesn't have that. Thanks for the help