Food and Drug Administration (FDA) Disclosure:

The statements in this forum have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are generated by non-professional writers. Any products described are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.

Website Disclosure:

This forum contains general information about diet, health and nutrition. The information is not advice and is not a substitute for advice from a healthcare professional.

Failed/Canceled test with Quick Fix Synthetic

Discussion in 'Marijuana Consumption Q&A' started by OldGreg17, Dec 1, 2013.

1. I didnt personally mean you. Im talking about all the people that get on the board and regurgitate the instructions with all that bs about keeping it the right temp. I wouldn't doubt there are people that used it and passed. Most of the passes are with 5 panel. 5s do not use validity testing atleast where i am.

2. Did you call them to ask for you're results? I've seen cases where just by calling it sets off suspicion and they will go extra length to make sure they didn't miss anything. Prompting them to finding something they might've miss and failing you.

3. The only thing i said was after a week went by because another dude got his pass results in less than 24 hours he was taking his physical to start working the next day. I texted the guy after a week just to see how long it usually takes to move forward from there. Thats it

4. Dude that sucks and I'm gonna pray for the best. Can I ask what was you're test for? Meaning what type of job since you said yesterday it wasn't dot related

5. i have a 10 panel for admission into an educational program. i actually have a bottle of the quickfix 6.1 and the test will be done in MD by quest. i've been trying to look for recent articles as i too have been hearing that quickfix is no longer guaranteed. and you are right, salmuri, there is a difference between urea and uric acid. i do have real urine that is clean available, although i am very nervous to use it. the biggest difference is i deliver the results to the school. so i pick them up from the lab then deliver them. i'm nervous about the real urine because it sat in my car on sunday for several hours in a lined lunch box with some ice and an ice pack. once i got home i put in in the fridge, but it was in there for 8 hrs...

6. The real urine should be fine as long as you kept it on ice and then put it in the fridge after. It should last up to five days in the fridge. You have better chances if you just freeze it.

7. i'm considering getting more to freeze. i have so many questions on the future of drug testing period. pertaining to weed especially. how does it work if you are assigned a medical marijuana card? has anyone here gone through an educational program related to the health field where the program randomly tested you? do they have to give you a certain amount of time to complete a random screening?

8. Mine was a regular pre employement screening. Not saying the company name cause They can google and find this forum. But my test was thru quest. If u have regular clean pee use that definitely over quickfix, i just didn't have the opportunity to get any prior cause i had 20 minutes to get the the facility

9. did you purchase your quick fix through the website or did you go to a physical shop for it?

10. I've already made my bed with quickfix I'm just waiting on the results. Is been 24hours. I keep seeing negative results are giving within 24-48 hours span.

11. Also don't use quickfix. They are the biggest company but not the best. Definitely research for one that has foaming, urea, and uric acid. Monkey whizz claims to have both and foaming and smell. But don't hold me to that. I never tried it with theirs

12. By the way have you gotten word on what action they might take.

13. Not yet, it just depends on what they feel like doing i guess. It could go on my job history, it may not. I know that for DOT tests they usually are a lot more strict, and I have heard of people losing their CDLs and stuff like that. But i've only read that on internet forums so I don't know how accurate their stories were

14. I got mine from quickfixsynthetic.com, even verified the batch number at spectrum labs website (the company that actually produces it.) as stated above the batch I got mine from was good tip march 2019

15. Do employers have to give you a certain amount of time to complete a random screening. Also, does having a medical marijuana card make you exempt from failing for THC?

16. It depends on what company. A lot of places in Colorado have been less strenuous about testing for thc. However, they still reserve the right to hire employees thc free. And as for the timeliness of randoms, It also depends. Some companies will say you have by such and such a time to get there and take the test. Some companies will literally pull you aside and make you pee in a cup right then. Randoms are usually given in a much shorter time span to prevent you from getting clean urine and substituting.

17. Only thing thats retarded to me is that, The company I applied for called back and said they don't have the official results yet, but that they were informed that it was synthetic urine. the guy said he'd call back when he got the official results and inform me as to what action they would be taking. The longer that lab holds on to that urine, the worse your chances are of getting a pass. the longer they hold it, the more people that test it. Quest says on there website, negative results are released within 24 to 48 hours. My specimen has been in that lab since last tuesday. I've seen a lot of people say no news is good news. while they may have been the way it worked 7 years ago, its definitely not the case now. the longer it takes you to hear from a company, the worse your chances of passing. cause that means that the lab has found something they don't like, and they proceed to test the ____ out of it.

18. Thank you quickfix. I passed I passed I passed. WOW THIS FEELS AMAZING. I have my dream job. Now is time to make this money and bring home the bacon. All praise and glory be to Yahweh

19. I passed my friend

20. Congratulations. Do you know if it was sent to quest or labcorp?