Food and Drug Administration (FDA) Disclosure:

The statements in this forum have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are generated by non-professional writers. Any products described are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.

Website Disclosure:

This forum contains general information about diet, health and nutrition. The information is not advice and is not a substitute for advice from a healthcare professional.

Failed/Canceled test with Quick Fix Synthetic

Discussion in 'Marijuana Consumption Q&A' started by OldGreg17, Dec 1, 2013.

1. its been 7 days since my random DOT labcorp test, that was sent to a lab in kansas. i used quickfix 5.7-1 batch p1s-13. i have not been contacted by the MRO or my employer regarding the results...is it safe to assume i passed?

2. #22 stevizzy, Dec 10, 2013
    Last edited by a moderator: Dec 10, 2013
    I wouldn't celebrate just yet.  We had a holiday recently and if the lab has a positive test, they need to re-test by law, then contact the MRO who then contacts you.  I hope you're OK but next time, use real urine to be safe.  BTW...the DOT has various levels of testing, the most stringent is for pilots, the easiest to pass is for truck drivers or non safety related jobs.

3. thank you steve. thats all i was really looking for lol some kind words of advice and some some positive thinking in my favor.

4. Don't know what job classification you're being tested for, but if it's a non safety related job you might be OK with the synthetic urine.  Good luck, I really do hope you pass.  If not, and you're not a heavy user, you might try talking to the MRO.  Say you have friends who smoke and you're around them all the time and were afraid of second hand smoke and really need the job.....etc, etc., etc.  They do have some discretion....but expect random tests and be prepared.  The link I posted above sells frozen urine.  I wouldn't recommend the dehydrated stuff...sometimes it clumps and won't dissolve completely.  Use the frozen next time.  GOOD LUCK DUDE!!!

5. Master please let us know one way or the other the outcome. I'm very curious myself

6. i work for a utilities company in new york city...i would say its somewhat safety consious company. dont worry...if anything goes awry ill be sure to update.

7. still haven't heard anything! :metal: :metal: :metal:

8. I took a labcorp 10 panel pre employment test today at labcorp and used quickfix 5.7-1 canadian with the uric acid beads for the first time. I've used quickfix for quest with success but not labcorp. I got the bottle in no problem at 96 no problem. I am in south carolina and haven't seen any strories about people using quick fix at labcorp in SC. I will update when or if I get the results. Keeping my fingers crossed!

9. Any updates man?

10. I've used Dr. Greens Agent X  (synthetic) and it worked like a charm!

11. its been 13 days. still working at my job and havent heard a thing about my drug test...im going to assume i passed.

12. I have past a lab test using a brand called magnum. The girl at the headshop said it worked better then quickfix.

Sent from my SGH-T959V using Grasscity Forum mobile app

13. up to 16 days now since using quickfix 5.7-1 for a 5-panel DOT labcorp random sent to a lab in kansas. still have my job and havent heard a word about my drug test.  :hello:

14. I would never smoke before work only on free time I actually just had an interview at boeing no notice whatsoever I bought quickfix with the uric acid I would rather use that however I'm thinking it would be better to get a clean friend to pee for me... I'll probably use the real pee and use the quickfix bottle to monitor tempature since it has a nice tempature gauge on the outside... any suggestions? This job would be life changing for me.... It is stupid that I am not allowed to smoke marijuanna on my free time even though it is legal in my state (washington) They really need to create a drug test that will only test the prior 8 hours or so (just for at work) You are not allowed to drink on the job however you can drink at home. Fuck this government bullshit so many people die from drunk driving never heard of marijuanna killing anyone what a joke!!
    Has anyone used quickfix recently for boeing? I'm worried there testing may be more in depth sorry for ranting thanks for any advice

15. i used quickfix over 3 weeks ago for a DOT labcorp test, with no issues..cant say i wasn't nervous as fuck though lol

16. #36 MasterBlaster82, Dec 31, 2013
    Last edited by a moderator: Dec 31, 2013
    just wanted to keep this thread updated, and give some comfort to anyone who has used quickfix recently and scared that they might have failed. i used quickfix 4 weeks ago and still have my job, and have not been questioned about my sample. try not to think about it and be positive. if your problem goes further than marijuana, and your relying on something to make your life worthwhile, please find the help you need and dont cheat yourself by using quickfix. in the long run it may only make things worse. but if your just not much of a drinker and prefer marijuana after a long days work. keep quickfix with you at all times..after awhile it wil become a daily pocket item like your wallet, cellphone, or keys.

17. #37 OppeMon, Jan 1, 2014
    Last edited by a moderator: Jan 1, 2014
    These products are not immune to a simple sniff test.

18. Whats that?

19. These products do not have any smell or foam, they will be discarded if they don't pass the "sniff test".

20. oh, that may be true. im just saying ive used it for a DOT lab test last month and passed.