Failed a urine test.

Discussion in 'Real Life Stories' started by restochesto, Oct 31, 2012.

1. I'm a new toker. Love it. Smoking is great. Parents caught me high for my second time, I was told I'd have a drug test. A month passes. The last week I start smoking again, due to expecting a bluff.

Was taken to Quest to get my piss test today and I know I failed. Possibility of being kicked out. What do I do, man?

Baaaked. Takes the anxiety out.

2. Haha how many +'s did you get my records 4 i think.

But seriously you shouldve stopped smoking if you knew you'd be tested. Cop the punishment on the chin and learn from youre mistakes bro.

3. I wasn't expecting a test, being such a long time passed. The results won't come in for a while; temporarily in the clear. Trying to make some good bullshit up.to tell my parents.

4. Just cop it and hope you dont keep getting drug tested in the future.

5. Gonna smoke out what I have left, probably. Some good weed, can't dump it.

6. Find a job, and look for a place on Craigslist. It will probably be tight on the cash side for awhile.

7. If it tests positive how are you gonna bs your way out? "Some guy raped me with weed ma, I didn't know! :cry:"

If you've already agreed to change and ypu didn't then they're probably not gonna believe much that you have to say. Start hitting up friends for a place to stay and get a job.

^ Yeah listen to Stalin. :laughing:

8. Don't let it control you , you can control it if you you don't listen to all that 12-step nonsense. An ear full of that will get you kicked out of a lot of shit if you do not take responsibility and control it. Which means get high when your not about to take a dug test. Problem with Weed, however, is that it can stay in yur system for as long as a month. Get to know your body and how much time a certain amount of pot stays in your body. I would think water and food would help it get through your system.:p

9. lol why did you even go? I told my parents if they ever tried to drug test me like my brother id just shit in the cup. she laughed & i smoke all day errrday.

10. You're going to test positive for pot and you wanna make up an excuse? It's gunna need to be better than some good bullshit. Just face it with some damn courage.

11. "I fucked up" is a good way to start

12. Never popped for weed, but been in a similar situation. Was never kicked out, or disowned. What I had was worse. My grandfather saying he was disappointed.

Tearing up thinking about it.

Grow some balls

13. Go to where ever you take the test and smoke a blunt in that bathroom . . . go hard baby

14. Honestly, the most rational idea that would benefit both you and your family in the long run would be to tell the truth, accept whatever comes your way, and go about your life. I feel as though telling them anything but what is true is childish and sets you up for further consequences. If they're not accepting, you've got a choice to make and nobody can make that decision but you.

Now, as much as I don't like posting an excuse for you to use if you wish, I'm going to because I'm not in your shoes facing the scenario you're up against.

If you do decide to lie, I'd say your best bet would be to say someone was handing out brownies at school or something and you didn't know they were edibles. However, like Tony said above me, you don't have the best track record here based on what you told us.

Good luck, OP.

15. stop smoking or find a way to use other urine. other than that, no bueno

16. Nice name +rep

17. Gonna fess up after work today and tell her "I'm getting help." It's not.a total.lie. Just not the exaaact truth.

In the meantime, gonna fire up another bowl today, whoo.

18. Exercise some forward thinking here. Realistically, are you gonna stop smoking? Cause if you aren't, I wouldn't tell them that. Based on the fact that they cared enough to test you in the first place, I'd wager they're willing and probably plan on testing you again, ESPECIALLY if you make up some story about how you're getting help.

What are you gonna tell them when you fail again? You're literally just compounding a lie until it snowballs and completely destroys your parent's ability to trust anything you say.

Just be like "yeah, I smoke pot sometimes. I'm not a loser and am not gonna turn into one. Marijuana stays in your system for about a month at a time, and I smoked once every few weeks or so, meaning that at near any time you test me, I'm probably gonna fail." Then just keep your shit together and be a productive member of society and all will be well.

19. Dunno man, you can like prepare for a incomming shitstorm

20. I am planning to stop eventually, if only temporarily - got some shit I have to get done. That said, yeah, I'll fail again. It doesn't matter how.productive I am, if I even touch the shit it's bad by parental standards - not sure if I can change their opinion, but I can certainly try, I guess. And if I fail, I'd better start compounding some money.