Failed a drug test with a 268

Discussion in 'General' started by Toro420, Jan 28, 2011.

1. Failed drug test for school called got results and said i failed for THC with a 268. question is what is the highest/lowest number u can get?

2. You failed a school drug test and now you're worried you didn't fail hard enough?

• Like Like x 1
  3. hahaha no i was just wondering trust me im stressed enough about the other shit. but its really not that bad because it was a random drug test and they had no reason so really all that is going to happen is i cant drive to school and i get to get out of class to go talk to a drug councler.

I was thinking about requesting a hearing so i would like to now how that 268 scales up to the charts.

4. do you smoke daily and have been doing so for over a year?

5. Your school gave you a random drug test for no reason at all? Just out of the blue? That's scary.

6. Yeah that chart is actually accurate I know of two daily smokers who stopped and failed after 38-40 days

seems like if you smoke good more than once a day consistantly it could stay up to 2 months

pretty shitty that weed had to be one of the few drugs to stay in your system so long

7. I've got an upcoming drug test on Monday and I was a daily smoker for four years. Guess I'm fucked.

8. My boss at Kinkos came in the other day and announced I had to take a drug test that day!!!I assured him I would pass it with a 100% since I've done practically every drug known to man and I watch all the drug related shows on History channel and NGC.He didn't look happy...........:confused:

9. They have numbers?

10. how would you pass 100% if uve done every drug known to man.

11. different tests have a certain CUTOFF point,,,,,

it only tests to a certain percentage,,,,

allthough some tests go all the way,,,,the military tests to 0.00

so i think a 268 is pretty high,,,,

you were fucked to start with...

they could have drank your piss and got high,,,,:cool:

12. i hate people who bitch about failing tests, next time just study harder, fuck

13. Most tests cut off at around 50.

Wow, today is becoming an eye opener... This thread also makes me very glad to be living in Canada.

Here, it is against our human rights to get drug tested at any time for any reason.

The only way you'll get drug tested is if you're going to apply for a job that is safety sensitive, like working on oil rigs or for CN. And they cannot random test you, ever. That's illegal with no exceptions. You can only get tested again if you fuck up huge and they have good reason to believe you're fucked on drugs. But if they just think you're fucked on drugs, but you're doing your job properly, they can't do a thing.:devious:

14. The number 268 is ng/ml (Nano Grams per Milliliter)

One of the most popular and the most advanced drug testing laboratories is Tripler Army Hospital in Hawaii. They have almost set the world standard for drug testing.

A sample of urine gets a quick generic test that will say yes or no. If the quick test says no...the sample is dumped and the test is over. If the sample is yes...it gets tested 3 more times. It gets tested in a Gas Chromatography-Mass Spectrometry machine. All 3 times it has to come back above a set level by the agency sending the urine and paying for the test. The US Military sets a level at 15 ng/ml...all 3 times tested it has to be above 15ng/ml. If 2 tests are 100 ng/ml and the third is 14 ng/ml...the test is a negative sample and the test is dumped.

268 is a fairly high number:smoke:

Gas chromatography-mass spectrometry - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia

Tripler Army Medical Center - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia

15. Like what question could the examiner ask that I wouldn't know..............:rolleyes:

:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D

16. lmao wow im sorry were u really high or just retarded hahaha

17. Sarcasm is lost on some.............IT'S A JOKE......:(

18. witty language used to convey insults or scorn; sarcasm

19. Now when they say daily usage. Do they mean smoking all day? Or just like once a night. Both are daily, just way different quantities.