Fail.

Discussion in 'General' started by bloopy62, Nov 19, 2011.

1. So I was in my room and decided to smoke a few bowls. After I was done I was feeling good so I decided to go get me a soda. Well I walked into the living room and my roommate was laying on the couch watching the Iowa- OSU game. I sat next to him and asked "How's the so-sewing game happening?"...I was sitting there for about a minute then I realized what I said. I got up and hauled ass back to my room and now I'm just kinda baking on GC. So yeah. So................:hippie:

2. I don't get it.

3. #5 psilopsyche, Nov 19, 2011
    Last edited by a moderator: Nov 19, 2011
    Umm.... What? Care to explain? We would all appreciate it I'm sure.

Edit: I think I get it. OSU, so-sewing, (when said like "sue" not "sew")

4. Daaa fuuuuck!?

5. It's turning into a good game now.

6. How's the so-sewing game happening?

Idk what that meeeaaans?!

7. I do not understand.:cool:

8. [quote name='"psilopsyche"']
    Edit: I think I get it. OSU, so-sewing, (when said like "sue" not "sew")[/quote]

:smoke: Think about it...

Quoted because maybe this'll clear things up :confused_2:

9. #12 Rebel Eye, Nov 19, 2011
    You just reminded me the game was on. Now it's time to see how bad the Cyclones are getting their asses kicked.

OMG ISU might win...

10. I think his roomate doesnt know he smokes and OP was feeling lucky so he went for a soda and said "ok now Ill se wats up with my roomie" OP then said something stupid and so he ran back in his room. Did I get that right?

11. That's the way I read it and man I've been there before! lol It's funny now in hindsight. :D

12. I get it now :cool:

13. Haha you are quite baked. But I get what you were saying. This game is epic though.

14. ...I made a thread last night...?

15. #19 Rainy Daze, Nov 19, 2011
    Lol I know what you mean lmao I do shit like that all the time. Otherr day I was sellin this kid a bag n told him to park in front of the diesel pumps but didn't tell him what store or whatever n didn't realize for like 15 mins lol