Fail

Discussion in 'Organic Grow Journals' started by TiPWiLL, Nov 30, 2016.

1. Okay guys I'm back! I'm starting a single plant grow.
    4x4 tent
    And 2 300w mars hydro lights
    I know the lights could be better but for the $$ I'm happy with the way these produce.
    I'm looking for a heavy narcotic type of buzz. Any recommendations on a high yielding indica?

Sent from my iPhone using Grasscity Forum

2. Putting the seeds in a paper towel tonight. I ordered some and found these seeds so I canceled my order. I never find seeds so I took it as a sign. Since I'm growing bag seeds I'll pop 3 and after about 6 nodes I'll pull clones to sex them

3. [​IMG]

My 3 new year seedlings. It's bag seeds but I put it off till dec 31 so I can start with the new year. I put them in soil on the 30th (after the paper towel germination) And came back from my vacation with 3 new seedlings

• Like Like x 1
  4. [​IMG][​IMG]

This is the LED they are under. Just FYI!
    I'll be adding another of the same kind once they need more light and start filling out my tent. I plan on at least 1 being a female that I can flower. If there r two females I'll flower both. If all 3 I'll flower all and take clones and redo the ones I like. They are all bag seeds and come from the same source so idk what to expect as far as differences. All from different bags.

5. [​IMG]

Only 4 days later.

I decided I'll set up a clone area and I'm just going to run the three n take clones. To avoid loosing a good strain underestimating bag seeds. Of course I'll get rid of a male or hermie and it's matching clones.

[​IMG]

I started a worm bin. No worms yet but I'm getting it ready.

Any input is welcome...

6. I have come old dried cannabis leaves, mushroom compost, peat moss, and kitchen scraps in there.! I'll b getting the worms within a week. Once the snow clears and I have to go back to work I'll order them to the job. Any suggestions for the worm bin? I have air holes n I dampened the paper. A few pieces of perlite fell in. Will this kill my worms? Literally only like 5 pieces n this is a 18 gallon bin.

• Like Like x 1
    • Like Like x 1
  7. I guess someone will pop in one day!

8. What was the yield on your last grow? I'm thinking I'll sex them all together. If all are female I'll send one back to reveg an flowers two under a 900 watt and maybe extra light hoping for half a p

9. It was a while ago. I only have the2 mars hydro 300w off eBay or amazon. I don't remember. You see my plan for sexing. How do you feed?

• Like Like x 2
  10. [​IMG][​IMG][​IMG]

Transplanted 2 thought I had 3 of those pots but I guess I didn't.

• Like Like x 1
  11. Sprayed with water and aloe gel

12. For now I'm going to hold off on feeding ive think ive fed to early. The only thing I would give them for now is molasses and water! How is the worm home coming along?

13. Yeah I've tried cloning I've actually ran one ofthe master Kush BagSeed I wish I would have kkeptfor a mother plant she was growing outrageous with bud sites everywhere hoping I get another one like that. Not to self I will not try to clone during flower.

• Like Like x 1
  14. For the first official feeding I'm going to make a tea. Your plants will be ready to transfer in a 2 weeks again.

• Like Like x 1
  15. I am sure they will. At that point I'll put them in 5 gallons n let em sit another month or 3 weeks b4 I flip. Hopefully I'll have something by 4:20. If not that's cool too

16. What happened to the red worms?

17. I have not purchased the worms yet. I will be doing that as soon as I have someone check out my vents.