fail christians

Discussion in 'Politics' started by yurigadaisukida, Sep 11, 2012.

1. Why is the Christian.vote going to a Mormon and not Gary Johnson the only Christian running?

2. #2 Mister Meaner, Sep 11, 2012
    Last edited by a moderator: Sep 11, 2012
    Because they think Obama is a Muslim?

3. That is like saying black people should vote for Obama.

4. Because most people haven't heard of him.

5. Christians have been failing since Christianity started.

6. Maybe because religion doesn't matter. Stupid thread.

7. The vast majority due just because he's black, welcome to the real world.

8. ^ ever watch BET they talk about him like he's black jesus. If you don't voote for Obama your rights as a black will be lost. They say the stupidest shit on that channel all the time.

9. Does anyone actually have a picture of Obama practicing Islam? or Christianity for that matter? People really shouldn't talk about other people's religious beliefs unless you are 100% sure and have tangible evidence to back up such a claim.

10. Tell that to bat shit insane Christians, they're generally of the opinion that someone's religion is very important.

My guess is they simply don't know, they're not really renowned for critical reasoning or investigating claims.

11. As they said on Family Guy. BET was created by white supremacists to make black people look bad.

12. You don't even know how much that would make sense "45 million black people went to the movies last year, but only 3% of those movies had a black theme, now something doesn't add up"- Some new talk show host on BET

13. Obama is a Christian as well..

14. Nice try Obama

15. Must be why he had 2 hours of muslim prayer at the DNC. I'm not saying being muslim is wrong but why be all obvious about it then say the opposite.

16. This exactly. You can thank your media outlets for that.

17. Do you even believe that? :rolleyes:

It is totally false. :smoke:

18. Because America. Fuck ya!

19. [quote name='"Jamaican Hotbox"']Maybe because religion doesn't matter. Stupid thread.[/quote]

If Romney wins it will he because of the Christian vote. This thread is not stupid.

My entire family is crazy Bible thumpers and they are all crying Romney and Christian nation.

"I'm.voting for Romney because I think he still has some connection to God" "this is a Christian nation" "the moral decline in this country since they took prayer out of school..."

This is real and a huge portion of the American population believe these things.

You just be from an area without a lot of protistants.

Wake up and smell the bullshit.

20. [quote name='"yurigadaisukida"']

If Romney wins it will he because of the Christian vote. This thread is not stupid.

My entire family is crazy Bible thumpers and they are all crying Romney and Christian nation.

"I'm.voting for Romney because I think he still has some connection to God" "this is a Christian nation" "the moral decline in this country since they took prayer out of school..."

This is real and a huge portion of the American population believe these things.

You just be from an area without a lot of protistants.

Wake up and smell the bullshit.[/quote]

It's not just Protestants, there are other denominations that have similar beliefs when it comes to the political arena.