Fags Of Facebook

Discussion in 'General' started by Sir Stoner, Jan 6, 2013.

1. It's funny seeing people argue on the internet.

2. Im not referring to homosexual's, i used to call a Bi kid fag and he called me fag too, were bros and we understand we dont mean it, so chill, fags = loud motorcyclists (;

3. i fail to see what that has to do with homosexuality...

4. I feel you I really hate those types of messages. I just want to see people's status' on my feed not aborted fetus' and game invites.

5. Exactly. I don't post shit, I just sit back relax and see what people are doing.

6. i never understood this.. well ok, i do to an extent.. it just depends on how the argument is carried out and what the subject matter is..

but an argument is an argument.. internet or not.. typed words vs verbal words..

7. Like this if Jesus is your savior

Ignore if you love hitler and want your mom to get raped by satan.

8. I was thinking of making a status saying

Like this if you breathe

I hate that shit so much

9. I'm glad I don't have Facebook :smoke:

10. Lol I saw a post about a girl who was raped recently in india it said "Like if you are against rape, ignore if you support rape and abuse of women"

11. I saw that too, and every time i see one i post, "are you retarded? Of course i advocate rape and abuse and also worship the devil and have never had a crush on someone, oh also i hope cancer exists and i hog all my food and would never give any to starving children"

12. And those people who think that prayers will help ppl or that "God will be on my side". Like whatever.

13. I also hate that, the like for against animal abuse one always get me, how could Facebook even allow that? That's why I switched to twitter. :)

14. Fuck facebook, it's the new myspace imo.

15. what if i want my mom to get raped by jesus?

16. cool story bro.

17. oh, i forgot having a bi friend that you could call fag means you can use the word fag whenever you want. my bad. :rolleyes:

18. not bashing on FB its a great tool when used properly and have good freinds,
    but one day i got so fed up with it that i deleted it. Thats right i literally contacted fb to delete it (100% they still stored my info), so i couldn't be able to log in again. I have been off of it for 1 year now. I laugh inside when people mention facebook now, because i literally was addicted to it before. The best is when people would ask
    -yo did u delete me or something?
    ~no dude i deleted my account
    -why
    ~Becuase all my friends i want to keep in contact have my number and know where to find me
    -so..are u gonna reactivate it?
    ~....

19. fuck facebook

20. don't worry bro, they probably don't even lift #bongrips #blazeitfaggot