Food and Drug Administration (FDA) Disclosure:

The statements in this forum have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are generated by non-professional writers. Any products described are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.

Website Disclosure:

This forum contains general information about diet, health and nutrition. The information is not advice and is not a substitute for advice from a healthcare professional.

Faded!

Discussion in 'Apprentice Marijuana Consumption' started by Almasinfe, Jul 11, 2011.

1. Man! Last night I was hanging out with a Japanese student here for the summer and I got him sooooo jacked..
    We were hittin the bong and having a few beers and I wanted a blunt and he has never had one b4 so I was all about it..
    So went to the store for some grape wraps came back to the pad and started the death stick...
    It consisted of Master Kush, Exodus, Bubba Pre 98, Ramulan, a bunch of Blackberry Kush Hash shavings & put it all in a small glass container with a gang of Blueberry Kush Keif and shook it up.. I then rolled this up and we started blazing this concoction and man we were soooo fucked up.. He threw up and passed out in the bathroom and I fell asleep at the kitchen table... I woke up and felt super drained and tired groggy and just over all hangover although we only had like 6-7 beers each.. But it was a blast I would love to do this again...

Attached Files:

2. Sounds fun that's a fat ass blunt and the weed looks good. That dude is chinese eyed like a mother fucker Iron Maiden rocks.

3. An Asian using recreational drugs? What has this world been reduced to

4. @Blazedmymindbro i hope your being sarcastic. 2 of my asian friends were the ones that got me into bud they were mad cunts to

5. Someone has to say it...

COOL STORY, BRO.

6. #6 Almasinfe, Jul 11, 2011
    Last edited by a moderator: Mar 15, 2016
    This only works with no proof of this happening.. But I've provided some kind proof to back up my story bro...
    But thanx for your input :)

7. Cool story bro tell it again =D

8. Ha he looks baked as f.... that's so awesome of you to show the kid a good time. Him, being from Japan and their strict rules on weed, probably made his trip like 10% better.

Go hard or go home, right?

9. yea this is true. I noticed this. Why does japan have such a problem with a weed? I heard it's 50$ a gram there :eek: The possession of any amount, even 0.1 g is punishable by up to $350,000 us dollars or 5 years in jail!

10. Damn, I thought this thread was going to be dedicated to me.

11. I've yet to see an asian person stoned.. there eyes are even open?

12. I've never been to Japan so I couldn't tell you from personal experience, but yeah friends have told me some ridiculoso stuff like that..

13. Cannabis (Cán-na-bis; English pronunciation: /ˈkænəbɪs/) is a genus of flowering plants that includes three putative species, Cannabis sativa,[1] Cannabis indica,[1] and Cannabis ruderalis. These three taxa are indigenous to Central Asia, and South Asia. [2] Cannabis has long been used for fibre (hemp), for seed and seed oils, for medicinal purposes, and as a recreational drug. Industrial hemp products are made from Cannabis plants selected to produce an abundance of fiber. To satisfy the UN Narcotics Convention, some hemp strains have been developed which contain minimal levels of THC (Δ9- tetrahydrocannabinol), one of the psychoactive molecules that produces the "high" associated with marijuana. The psychoactive product consists of dried flowers of plants selectively bred to produce high levels of THC and other psychoactive chemicals. Various extracts including hashish and hash oil are also produced from the plant. "Wikipedia"

14. The dude who works at my dispensary is asian, he just looks slightly more asian when he's really baked. But his eyes are still open. I think it's more around his eyes that looks droopier/more relaxed, not his eyelids.

15. What did that little excerpt have to do with seeing an Asian person stoned? The guy simply said he has never burned with an Asian dude...

16. haha sounds insane! lol in high school me n my friends took this brazillian foreign exchange student out to a college party, got him fucked up and laid! lol it was one of the funniest nights of my life.