Food and Drug Administration (FDA) Disclosure:

The statements in this forum have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are generated by non-professional writers. Any products described are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.

Website Disclosure:

This forum contains general information about diet, health and nutrition. The information is not advice and is not a substitute for advice from a healthcare professional.

Facts???

Discussion in 'Seasoned Marijuana Users' started by jeremiahweed28, Aug 12, 2008.

1. I was wandering what stupid "facts" people have heard about mj that have no truth what so ever.

i think the one that tops my list was when i was telling someone that almost all my plants were male and i had to chop them.
    he replied "Well male plants produce male seeds, and female plants produce female seeds."

The sadest part is that this guy has been smoking for 15+ years.

2. MJ is addictive, is a gateway drug, and is bad for you (harms your health)

3. Pot will stupid me make.

4. cannabis affects short term memory

wait, what was the question?

5. #5 blueend, Aug 12, 2008
    Last edited by a moderator: Aug 12, 2008
    that women get more easily addicted by maryjane than men.:rolleyes:

in every way you read this^^

[​IMG]

edit;oh..that was by a dealer(at least 7 years of selling and using drugs)who wouldnt sell to me because I am a woman.and he truly believes what he said...

6. "You smoke a joint and you're likely to kill your brother. Marijuana is the most violence-causing drug in the history of mankind." :smoking:

7. That it makes black musicians rape doe-eyed blonde white women.

8. it causes cancer, death and brain damage :rolleyes:

9. it puts holes in your brain, you can OD, and my favorite; "youll drop out of school, quit your job, and get addicted to crack." this was told to me by my dad when i was first caught doing it in the 5th grade, yeah it made me quit for a while; until i really found what was up

10. it makes men sterile.

11. it makes men grow breasts