FACT: JFK Files Expose CIA Plot To Bomb Miami To Blame Castro

Discussion in 'Politics' started by Green Wizard, Nov 13, 2017.

1. I disagree. So much more disinformation out there now then ever before.

Doesn't matter if someone witnesses an event. It's not the event that matters, it's why the event took place to begin with.

People think that the CIA doesn't do this kind of shit on the regular are riding unicorns farting rainbows.

The chemical attacks in Syria, WMD in Iraq, dumping the body of OBL in the Indian Ocean, Gitmo, that's just off the top of my head. This is what the CIA does.

2. well you would think...but what just happened in vegas shows otherwise. The FBI was literally begging and pleading for information, posting on billboards, ect for video footage...then when the people, including the actual concert goers went to get their phones back....

Vegas shooting: concert workers’ phone footage wiped clean by FBI
    Report: FBI Wipes Phones & Laptops of Las Vegas Massacre Eyewitnesses

not to mention, they probably have the capability to remote wipe and do all sorts of nasty shit, since we know they can hack your camera on your tv or laptop, what makes you think your phone is safe? They can just as easily do it now. I would argue a disinformation campaign is just as easy, if not easier. Again, pointing to the recent incident in vegas...the information has stopped. There is none. The largest mass shooting on US soil and the info has stopped a little more than a month. Obviously they can control the press when they want to. Even the independent journalists....Vegas PD just blocked them from attending the press briefings.

Yeah I would absolutely agree that it would be easier to spread disinformation now than every before, with everyone connected VIA facebook and twitter.