FACT: JFK Files Expose CIA Plot To Bomb Miami To Blame Castro

Discussion in 'Politics' started by Green Wizard, Nov 13, 2017.

1. Fuck yeah 'merica!

CIA Considered Bombing Miami and Killing Refugees to Blame Castro
    Tim Elfrink | October 27, 2017 | 9:06am

Donald Trump's bold promises earlier this week to finally blow the lid off the JFK assassination mystery by declassifying reams of secret documents turned out to be a gigantic tease. The National Archives ended up making public only a fraction of the JFK documents last night.

Still, the 2,800 papers included in the new document dump confirm some salacious details of America's decades-long quest to kill or depose Fidel Castro — including a fairly shocking plan by the CIA to sow terror in Miami.

After Castro's revolution succeeded and thousands of Cubans fled to South Florida, the agency actually considered murdering a boatload of refugees, assassinating exile leaders, and planting bombs in Miami — all so Castro could be blamed for the chaos.

The basic idea was to turn world opinion against Castro and possibly justify a U.S. military invasion by pinning the atrocities on him. The details of the sinister plot are included in a summary about Operation Mongoose, a 1960 covert op hatched by the CIA under President Dwight Eisenhower with the aim of toppling Communist Cuba.

Full Story: CIA Considered Bombing Miami and Killing Refugees to Blame Castro

• Like Like x 1
    • Winner Winner x 1
  2. RUSSIA, RUSSIA, RUSSIA!!!!!!!

• Like Like x 1
    • Agree Agree x 1
  4. Fake news. They discussed planting bombs in Miami in carefully selected locations to avoid loss of life, and it didn't say assassinate exiled leaders it says making it look as if exiled leaders were being targeted, "up to the point of wounding." Whoever wrote the article exaggerated the ideas in Operation Mongoose expecting few would actually read the documents. The truth would have been bad enough Thankfully these plans were never implemented.

• Like Like x 1
  5. #5 Green Wizard, Nov 13, 2017
    Last edited: Nov 13, 2017
    Fake news? I don't think this is an exaggeration, if it's true. The CIA has yet to deny it to my knowledge.

[​IMG]

Note the "(real or simulated)" part. Fuck that shit man. Those mofos play dirty. 911 anyone?

Edit: They openly state they are terrorists.

Edit #2: Wow. The CIA wants to project the idea of an irresponsible government. Mission Accomplished.

6. It's talking about more of a disinformation campaign than an actual terror campaign. And I agree with you, fuck that shit.

7. No, it's an actual terror campaign by our government on American soil that could kill Americans. I can read. What's debatable is if this is bullshit or not. I mean the CIA allowed this to be released. So, there's that.

• Agree Agree x 1
  8. I believe the documents are authentic. It sounds like something they did/do. I look at it as they were brainstorming, coming up with ideas of what they could do because that was their jobs but fortunately someone decided that plan would be really bad if they carried it out and it was discovered. The author said they could assassinate but the document actually says foster attempts on the lives of exiled Cuban leaders "even to the extent of wounding" that's why I say it was exaggerated. The possible sinking of Cubans escaping idea was especially noxious. Still the whole idea stinks and shows what the CIA's mindset was at the time. And probably still is. It puts everything the government was/is saying in doubt.

9. #9 IRON-EYES, Nov 14, 2017
    Last edited: Nov 14, 2017
    you know I love you Ed but This is not a very good defense of obviously dishonorable, scandalous plots

A government agency should God damn well know better than to "brainstorm" on paper

10. #10 IRON-EYES, Nov 14, 2017
    giphy-1.gif

11. #11 IRON-EYES, Nov 14, 2017
    giphy.gif

• Winner Winner x 1
  12. I know it's not a good defense. I couldn't come up with a good defense for what's obviously bad behavior. I settled on focusing on how the article author exaggerated to make it more sensational when the truth was bad enough. Those documents were top secret and they thought they would never see the light of day, fools that they were.

• Agree Agree x 1
  13. I'll tell ya, for real, it was pretty eery when I read this the first time. You hear so much chatter about "false flags" and the like, but to literally read actual government officials writing about it...thats something else. No wonder the CIA didn't want to release this shit right?
    Then, after what happened in vegas, I mean...fuck. What else..? You know? What else are the deep state and government capable of?

And there are people who want to the government to have MORE power and MORE control over us. What the fuck...seriously.

• Like Like x 2
  14. its not fake news dude for real. The proposed operation was in miami, in public, to detonate bombs.
    What else do you need to read??? Its literally in black and white, the deep state, unelected bureaucrats who really control the government, literally discussing pulling it off. 50 years ago!
    There is nothing fake about that sir. Thats real, and thats scary.

• Agree Agree x 1
  15. And it was all occurring under JFK a democratic regime mind you

• Winner Winner x 1
  16. this is kind of a big deal for anyone who ever thought a conspiracy like a false flag was impossible from the US government. Yet it doesn't mention the T word and its still on the first page. Makes sense lol

17. I fully agree with you. If they were capible and willing to do this back in the 60s then there is no reason at all they would not have continued this kind of bullshit back in the 2000s and even today.

• Agree Agree x 1
  18. I still think what happened in vegas stinks to high heaven for real.

19. I disagree. It's much harder to get away with things like this in the digital age. Everyone has an HD camera in their back pocket in the form of their phone. People can live stream events as they happen. When an event makes national headlines, that means everyone knows about it in real time or close to it.

These kind of disinformation games were infinitely easier in 1960 than they were in 2000 and especially in 2017. I'm not surprised that 1960's CIA floated something like this though.

• Like Like x 1
  20. Today yes but of course back in 2001 it was hardly common at all.