facial moles

Discussion in 'General' started by Qwestion, Jul 27, 2008.

1. hey everybody
    hypothetical situation:

if you saw a guy (or girl, but this question is geared towards the females) who would be hot but he has some big moles on his face, would you still think he was hot?

2. I don't think 'a' mole could hurt an attractive face.

But 'some' moles is a slightly different story.

Actually though; if someone is the right person for me, a couple of moles aren't going to matter, its just a part of who they are.

3. let a rat gnaw it off.
    j/k.
    it shouldnt make any difference if they are a good person

4. moley,moley,moley. Theres nothing wrong with a face mole unless it's abnormally large and hairy it may also ooze time to time, but then it's not a mole anymore.

5. As a general rule, men are turned on by what they see. Women are turned on by what they hear.

As a female, I can safely say that appearance doesn't matter to me at all. :) Cool and confident is sexy. Pretending like moles don't matter is sexy.

My 2 cents.

6. if i had that problem ide snip it off. rather have a little scar than a mole you can see from far away. ive had a few moles on my body that i just snipped off. they bleed like hell for awhile but then its just a little round scar there when it heals.

7. Moles freak me out man.

8. this is what i want FEMALE PERSPECTIVE

9. I have no problem with moles unless they're obnoxiously huge and sprouting hair.
    Enrique Iglesias had a mole at one point...and he was hotter with it than without it.

10. dont do that guy, its easy to get a blood infection like that. and thats a bad way to die. and moles arent that bad. well it depends on the mole haha

11. I had a tag on my waistline that i did the same thing with. My mom told me it would come back... its been 4 years since i cut it off and there wasnt even a scar. Not the safest or most sterile way but what the hell..

-Mark

12. I say you drive to your local Home Depot, purchase an electric buzz saw and chop that thing into oblivion. That is what Enrique Iglesias did I believe...

13. i have a mole and lots of beauty marks but it doesn't have a hair or anything like that. in fact, i kind of like it. but if some guy came up to me with the austin power moley mole, i'd be like hell the fuck nah!

14. u should never cut a mole, but yea i rather have a scar then a big ass mole
    i did that on my back and well shit! it became a red mole,
    should never done that :/

15. You can get it removed...er...um...hypothetically of course:rolleyes:

16. Drink heavily, smear the mole with peanut butter, go downtown, find a dumpster and lay beside it and wait for a rat to come along and naw it off.

17. hey, thats what i said,,kinda

18. grow a beard...

19. word dude
    word