Facial Hair?

Discussion in 'General' started by Heinous Anus, Mar 28, 2008.

1. Who said I have to shave my legs?! I don't have to shave anything.
    I will shave whenever or never! LOL
    But I prefer when a guy shaves his face. I like to know the identity of the dude with whom I'm schtooping, afterall.

2. Do you know it's tri[;e the work from experience??:p

Yea legs are a much bigger thing to shave than a face, but not as important. If a guy has a job and they need to keep their face shaved for that or something then they have to shave pretty much everyday.

To be honest I probably haven't shaved my legs in over a month. I hardly ever shave in the winter. Once summer comes I have to keep up with it when I wear shorts and stuff. But in the winter who cares...nobody's going to see them or anything so why bother? Then again the hair on my legs is blonde so even in the summer I can get away with not shaving for a couple of days if I get lazy and it's not so noticeable. I feel bad for peopple with darker hair:eek:

3. I've got side burns and a Goatee. Ladies love it. I've never been ID'd since I was 16, and rarely at 15. I'm 18 now and I can still buy alcohol whenever.

4. Ohh fuck! So... you aint gettin no cock or wha? :p

5. Nope:(

6. I know how you could make a lot of money AND get cock in Cali. I know people. :p

7. Were you a man-whore Smokentoke? Were those the gangster circles you run with? :p

8. i shave my balls

9. I usually rock my beard when im out of town working for a month or so working 7/12's thiers no time to shave hardly any to eat shower and sleep the other 9-10 but all my friends are 19 or over and they cant grow a beard im hardly 18 and could grow a beard since i was 17 its easier during winter cuz it really does keep you warmer only slightly though. plus people usually guess my age older than my friends.

10. Not manwhores, we Mac's. haha. Well I WAS. Til i found the girl I'm wit an Im happy widd 'er. But nah ***** I run wit them Norteno's, but me an my beezie are movin away from the gangs and shit, so we can raise the baby when it pops out. haha

11. women historically have spent much more time indoors, out of the harsh climates, raising children, and such, so in that respect the extra wool on the face just might not be necessary.

Lots of animals have differences between the males and the females; for example it's very common for male birds to be more brightly colored than female birds, in order to draw attention away from the nest.

I guess it just has to do with the fact that the xtra hair gives you just a little bit more resistance to the climates, and helps you perform your function of protection and hunting.

12. im so totally going to do the same thing, viking beards FTW

13. How, I plan on heading to work with my beard.

Attached Files:

14. I have sensitive skin so I fuckin' HATE shaving. I kinda trim my growth, and shave my upper lip / cheeks so I look kinda presentable for work.

15. Flavor saver :yummy: