Facial Hair?

Discussion in 'General' started by Heinous Anus, Mar 28, 2008.

1. Isn't always thickest around the chin area? Sometimes its like I need bolt-cutters to get through it.

2. Haha, yeah. Although i don't have really thick facial hair it's thickest on the chin.

And to answe your other post, i am really hairy. my ass, my thighs, my stomach. not my back and chest though thank god.

3. I just cut off my beard a few days ago too. I usually shave it down for spring since I don't need the extra isolation. But like you Heinous, I just use some trimmers because it grows really fast and thick and shaving would just fuck my skin up.
    I have a feeling that I'm going to look like a damn bear when I'm 40 or so. Im pretty hairy overall. the peach fuzz back hair is coming in and I found (and yanked out) a monster 3 inch hair on my shoulder blade a few weeks ago :eek: a sign for whats to come probably...

4. Ha, ha, same as me.

Yea, my chest and back are bare. Yet, the ass-crack, gooch, legs, and face are Gorilla like qualities.

When I started growing facial hair it came in first on my chin. Soooooo thick. But, I know some other people who had theirs on the sides of their face, first.

To each their own, I guess. :)

5. Oh, I know what you mean. I was shot with a BB gun when I was 9. It lodged into my bone and went in deep. Now their's this little 2-inch black hair that just sprouts from the scar at random. No clue as to what it means.

But neither my dad, nor my grandpa had any kind of body hair to speak of. Just the faces and crotch-ular are the most hairiest.

Hopefully, I'll just have to fight this growth on my face.

As for my little bro...one can only hope...

6. Ah yes, the gooch hair. I trim some of that with scissors when i shave my pubes and sack. :p just thought i'd tell you guys haha.

Yea to each their own. My stepbrother has thick beard around his mouth and on the chin, yet the rest of his face is clean. kinda funny really cause his dad has had his beard like that for like 20 years, and now his son can only grow a beard like that lol.

7. nasty i dont wanna get old i wouldnt know what to do with hair in all these places :-< i can barely keep up now.

8. So far warmth is the only thing I can come up with for body/facial hair. Any other reason as to why we have it?

9. Sorry for off topic but I'm curious, but Heinous, did you upload your pictures from A-Dam yet?

10. I was at work all day. My girl is still loading them. There's around 600 of them. From pretty much through out Europe. It may be a little bit. No worries. I'll make a thread for them. :)

I won't post Six Hundred, but I'll get some good ones that express the European feel very well. :D

I haven't seen her since I returned. In a few days I'll probably chill with her and see what pictures I can upload. :)

11. meh, its just something that you shouldn't let bother you, its only hair.

12. Ahh that's cool. I can't wait to see them. I'm going pretty soon. I hear that the weed there is not as strong as weed that is bought from say... around here in the USA. Is this true?

Anyways back to the topic-
    I shave a lot less in winter because it keeps me a lot more warm.

13. Off-topic...

Well, I'm from Central Mass. Usually we get some good middies. But, that's about it. I used to grow my own dank, but that was when I lived down south.

So...yes, the weed in Amsterdam was a 100X better what you can normally score for $100 an Oz. That's 99.9% of what you can find here unless you grow it yourself.

Now, I'm enthusiastic about growing my own once more. I know A-dam can create their own dankness, but, so can I.

Just some love and care, thats all it takes. :)

On topic - My face feels softer. I have told my girl I shaved. She loved my hairy face. But, that first month is murder with the itchy-ness.

Once you get passed that, you can endure anything. One day I'm going for an epic beard. One the Vikings would have been proud of. Golden with some red (my color beard), 10 inches longs with Walrus tusk beads and the the flesh of foe's ears draped around my neck on a leather cord cut from a water buffalo's back-side...

14. It's glad to know the A-Dam weed is strong and dank. I'm heading over there pretty soon..

Ah, and that does sound like quite an epic beard. I can't even imagine it! :smoking:

15. I recently grew out my bread pretty much for the first time. Love the compliments I've been getting and I notice that people think I'm a lot older than without it. Love live the fuzzy faces! :)

16. lol, same.

I'm 22, but when I have a beard people guess my age all over the place. When my beard is long, I've even been asked if my girlfriend was my daughter. I guess I look a lot older than I do with it.

17. Same exact thing happens to me. No matter where I went when I had my beard nobody ever asked for my ID. Then I shaved last week for a job and now everywhere I go people ask for it. I miss my beard, my face is cold all the time now. I wish I still had that mighty thing upon my face.

"Thats what she said."

Hah.

18. I had someone think I was 30 the other week with it.

Then, one time at Six Flag with my girl, these two chicks come up to us and ask if she was my daughter.

Don't really know if I should take it as a compliment or not...

19. Dude...you can't "That's what she said" yourself. It just doesn't work like that. C'mon, man!

Here, let me help you out.

"Same exact thing happens to me. No matter where I went when I had my beard nobody ever asked for my ID. Then I shaved last week for a job and now everywhere I go people ask for it. I miss my beard, my face is cold all the time now. I wish I still had that mighty thing upon my face."

That's what SHE said!! *high five*

LAWL!

20. Dude you can totally do the "Thats what she said" to yourself. Have you never seen the Office? Michael Scott does it all the time and he is almost god-like. Maybe thats why he can get away with it, but yeah...