Facepalm moment that turned out ok :)

Discussion in 'Real Life Stories' started by dmike, Jul 16, 2013.

1. #1 dmike, Jul 16, 2013
    Last edited by a moderator: Jul 16, 2013
    Had some friends over and we were smoking some flowers, four of us total.

During this, we are hitting a vape, bubbler, and bong.  There are a few different strains on hand and different people have different requests.  After a bit of smoking, I take my four piece grinder and grind up another bud.  However, after I finish grinding I notice that I do not have my kief screen attached and I grind up about .7g of weed straight into the container holding all my keef like a moron.

"Oh no!" I yelled out which immediately drew the attention of people there.  Upon showing them what had happened, they too were all, "oh man, really!?".

Well, what to do?  I take the mixture which is about .7g of weed and I don't know how much keef, but let's say enough where the .7g of weed in it didn't look like a container with a little weed, it looked like a container of keef that had some weed in it.

So, I take out everything and put it into the vape, bong, and bubbler.

I used the vape, and remember starting to feel a little bit high, but more of a drunk feeling, not a clean head high or anything.  Next thing I know my sister is waking me up at 1 am telling me to go to bed (I was on the couch), and when I woke up, I had several pop tarts all over me that I apparently grabbed to eat but never did.

Crashed out like a baby.

Could have been a worse ending I suppose :)

2. i read this twice and when it says crashed out like a baby, i keep picturing a baby crashing a car into a telephone poll.

3. Pole.