facebook

Discussion in 'General' started by burntrees43, Dec 13, 2012.

1. Facebook is lame. I only am on there for old connects, and the possible talkin to broads which doesn't always work out so well (most have bfs :mad:). Maybe it is just my social network. :confused_2:

2. Nope, Facebook does suck and is lame.

3. You find connects on FB? Risky shit man

4. Nah, I mean old-friend connects I've lost contact with.

5. Ohhh okay haha

6. People just post dumb shit.

7. Depends on what you use it for.

If you have a ridiculous amount of randos it is pointless.

8. Word. I don't have randos per-se, I just would say I am a bit different from the majority of my "friends." :D

9. Idk why people say Facebook sucks, usually the people who say that only say it because all the people they have added suck.

It's a great site to use to keep in touch with friends and family. But if you have people added who use FB to start drama or use it as a way to get themselves attention, then yeah it's gonna suck.

The website doesn't suck, it's actually really convenient. There's just a lot of people who use it for stupid reasons.

10. facebook got way too personal and shitty. that's why it sucked and i haven't been a part of it for so long

11. i hopped out of facebook, as soon as my mom suggested we should be friends on fb

12. This should be everyones mindset

13. You can be "Facebook famous"

14. Lol. No doubt. It has its good points. The stuff I don't like is hearing what everyone is doing all hours of the day. I'd like real conversation, but like what has been said, it mostly just could be friends.

My mom is my friend. :confused_2:

15. I'm famous. :)

16. Facebook didnt suck up until they made it to where EVERYTHING that your friends 'like' shows up on your wall. So I get a lot of "Like for Jesus ignore for hell" bullshit.

17. Do you have swag? Haha

18. literally just deactivated my account, which will be on hold for 14 days and then it will delete itself.

2 weeks to see if i have the balls or the recollection of wanting to delete my account and join consciousness again..

19. been a while

[ame=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=oOStDIM3C_I]XV - Mirror's Edge ft. Mike Posner - YouTube[/ame]