facebook

Discussion in 'General' started by ihipster, Sep 1, 2012.

1. shit makes me laugh bruh...shits followin me, i'm zonin out on the fb screen, and i see shit movin around on the side of the screen, followin and watchin me...but its also cool too cause i just reconnected with a friend from 7th grade, havent talked to her in 9 years since i up and moved...but why does it always have to watch us? why did it get so big? it's a regular site on soooo many peoples computers. in 100 years facebook is going to have millions of dead members.

2. I am fuckin' high...Or somethin', cause I did not understand a damn thing you just said.:cool:

3. in 100 years I'll be too dead to care

4. [​IMG]

5. its not like myspace which just curled up in a little ball and died in the corner facebook has grown into an unstoppable monster with eyes all over the place, watching you. the facebook monster is coming for you all. together we can stop it. together, we can change the world.

6. Where have I read this before, guys? ;)

7. :laughing:

for real tho

8. [​IMG]

9. Facebook will be dead in the water in 12months time ... As in it's user-base.

Ever since they went public all I see in my timeline is ad's, dumb ass pictures where a kid is falling into a river and the caption is 'Like if you would save her' etc - I fucking hate that shit.

Facebook is slowly, but surely morphing into MySpace, Bebo (UK based old school can slut social site) and all that people got bored of before it.

Fuck Facebook.

10. facebook be fucking stupid

11. Facebook be boring when I'm high, it's either females complaining how all guys are the same and how they can't find a boyfriend, people bitching how they life sucks, but it's funny how other girls be having "E-fights" over who's makeup is better haha. I'm on Twitter too but I don't really care for that shit, Grasscity is where my kinfolks be at.

12. #12 greenharvest, Sep 1, 2012
    Last edited by a moderator: Sep 1, 2012
    TRANSLATION I've discovered this internet social networking site and oh my does it tickles my fancy and pulls my wank. I'm hallucinating so badly that feces are stalking my every sight. Anyway, through this site I've instantly reconnected with a friend it has been 9 years since she changed her phone number. Fortunately Facebook has made stalking easier for me. Now I have a sudden revelation, that everyone who occupies an account is human and the average human life expectancy is about 60-100 years soon we shall all perish as death is inevitable.

13. Facebook has brought too much of other people's dirty laundry and poor educations to my attention.
    Though I have to admit, a Faybo fight between two 16 year old girls over a dude is like the best thing ever.

"U A HO HE MYNE BACK OFF STRIPPER!"
    "HOW U KNO I A STRIPPER?! THAT NONE OF UR CONCERN!"
    "HO!"

.... aaaahhahahahahahahahaha.

14. [quote name='"ihipster"']its not like myspace which just curled up in a little ball and died in the corner facebook has grown into an unstoppable monster with eyes all over the place, watching you. the facebook monster is coming for you all. together we can stop it. together, we can change the world.[/quote]

I'm pretty sure this is sgt based's new account

15. [quote name='"pearl75"']

Where have I read this before, guys? ;)[/quote]

AWWWWWWWWEEEE SHIIIIITTTTT
    We got a conspiracy up in here!!

16. Can one be too dead? Even a little dead would suck.

17. He must be high as balls again guys!

18. facebook is annoying i had to deactivate my shit since so most of the people on it atarted to annoy me after a while.