Facebook to be destroyed Nov. 5

Discussion in 'Silicon (v)Alley' started by 20000678, Aug 10, 2011.

1. [ame]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=SWQTS8zqYXU&feature=player_embedded[/ame]

2. anonymous is a joke, no one takes them seriously

nothing's going to happen

3. thread #3

I think you're getting Anon and Lulzsec confused ;)

4. At least I dont have to wait around as long to see what happens unlike Dec 21, 2012

5. Serisly bro. Notins happinin ^^

6. Anon actually does some good things, but lulzsec (wow ipod spellcheck has the word lulzsecurity in it) as far as I know just hacks for no reason. Like how they released the info of everyone who signed up for x factor (the tv show).

7. It would be pretty awesome. I was thinking about people targeting facebook a while back, due to it's nature and all.

8. they just mad they get no friend requests

9. Cool with me, don't have a fuckbook, don't want a facebook, blow it all to hell for all I care..:smoke::smoke:

10. It's not anonymous, it's a fake.

11. isnt there already a thread on this?

12. Finally , ive lot friends b/c all they do is look like zombies on their phone using facebook.

13. If it's true maybe my account will finally be deleted. Fuck facebook and it storing my profile.

14. Destroyed as in LOIC DDoS attacks? Lul

15. Remember remember, the 5th of November..... lol

16. It might actually happen now that its popular. The video was created on July 16th and only in the last 24 hours has it become popular. Anonymous also says it's a fake but some members disagree.

17. I support this operation. According to their press release, they are not trying to take down facebook. Seeing as this would be a terrible idea since the people who ddos'd paypal were put in jail. My heart goes out to those brave anonymous activists. Anyways, their goal is to hurt facebook in anyway and expose corruption. Read more here if you really want to know. OpFaceBook - Pastebin.com

18. i hope its true,

kick back, smoke a fatty and watch facebook get destroyed.:smoking:
    now thats real entertainment.