Facebook: Government Conspiracy?

Discussion in 'Pandora's Box' started by AK74, Oct 14, 2010.

1. I think the government would be stupid not to take advantage of it. The bastards.

2. Heh, "use" Facebook? Is that like "using" Twitter to gather intelligence?

Good luck finding a useful needle in that steaming pile of bullshit that's about 17 miles wide and 40 stories tall.

3. I tend to assume that anything I'm saying online is probably accessible to the feds anyway, so I don't see Facebook as being any different. :confused_2:

4. Like the government cares what you did over the weekend.

Is OP Dale Gribble?:eek:

5. well yea thats just common sense,, i mean.. if we get google earth what do they get

6. Doesnt matter, they can read anything we type imo

7. They dont run it, but they do monitor it heavily.

8. facebook is gay.:cool:

9. So I guess I probably shouldn't update my status to "sitting on the porch right now"...

10. I don't like the facebook or the government. They can both fuck off.

11. Wait...sssshhhh...

Do you guys hear that?

I think they're reading this thread right now!

EVERYBODY GET OUT OF HERE! RUN FOR YOUR LIVES!

:p

12. The government also secretly has video cameras built into your monitor so they can watch for how often you masturbate.:rolleyes: Gotta keep those statistics up to date you know.

13. Another reason to not use Facebook then, right? :p

14. That's why I don't use facebook, I prefer communicating with people anonymously in a forum for stoners.:smoke:

• Like Like x 1
  15. haha iv talked about doing illegal things with almost every psychedelic over facebook IM. they haven't raided me yet

16. The government watches everything man, even when you're on the pooper.

• Like Like x 1

17. I'd hate to be the guy who has that fucked up job, watching people take shits :bolt:

18. Oddly enough, this was someones job, at least back during the Cold War, and probably still today.

Certain US buildings were (or are) outfitted to capture the "excrement" of visiting dignitaries for "analysis". You want to know what the Gorbachev ate for lunch back in 1986? They probably still have it in a database.

No wonder IT in Government is so fucked up, they've got "shitty" databases. :cool:

19. hmmmmm all of a sudden my avatar is gone, and it didnt happen until after i made this thread. weeeeeeeird