Face Wash?

Discussion in 'General' started by Sickboy, Oct 25, 2008.

1. What is a good face wash? I have to shave everyday now because of my job and I need something better than just soap because my chin has started breaking out.

Is this stuff any good?
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]

2. I would stay away from greasy foods and stress. Soap alone cannot solve the acne problem, at least for me. My aunt who works full time as a superintendent for NIKKEN gave me a 3 month supply of these Artichoke pills because she believed that my acne contributed to toxins found in my liver. I have to say it worked very well until I ran out, now I resort to eating only natural foods. Also, try not to touch your face too often.

3. Yea man, I'm trying to cut back on the soda and fast food, but its pretty hard since its so much more convenient to just go grab a burger instead of fixing something. Not to mention, a QP from Mickey D's usually tastes a lot better than anything I can cook up haha

4. The Nivea face wash you posted is great. I use it and it definitely works for skin irritations, blemishes, etc. If the breakout on your chin is due to shaving, this will work, probably together with a nivea aftershave and lotion.

5. Word. lol McDonald's QP with cheese always hits the spot.

6. I use Mary Kay soap and I dont care! It works wonders.

7. I use Cetaphil ... maybe it's genes, but I've never really "broke out" besides the occasional pimple or two...
    :hippie:

8. I use soap. The same kind that I use on the rest of my godly ripped body.

9. If the soap's good enough for Sam, it's good enough for me. If you have too many 'soaps' in your shower....

10. This guy knows what's up.

I am using cetaphil (along with Accutane) and it's really helping and keeping my face free of breakouts.

11. Lol, I use proactive

Works really good.

You could also go to walmart, the Oxy isnt' bad, the 3 step one.

12. acne has nothing to do with what you eat, its from heredity, and your hair follicles not shedding right or something

I use proactive :)
    only thing that has ever worked

13. i used the proactiv stuff in hs and it worked great. now i just use non-alcoholic stridex pads once a day and that keeps the pimples away.