FabricPots vs TheBucketCompany w/ MJ12LED Lighting

Discussion in 'Lighting' started by KingJayGardens, Jun 20, 2018.

1. I will be doing a comparison of the traditional Fabric pots (GeoPots) vs TheBucketCompany's Ez-Pz Planter, Both of these pots are 10Gallons. 2 buckets, 2 fabric pots and all under a Majestic12Led light pushing 600watts total. We will be doing this comparison in a 5'x5' tent. Stay Tuned [​IMG]

2. Pots about to get loaded up with Living Soil that I created and cooked for several months, 10 gallons per pot.

Attached Files:

3. sub'd, looks interesting

4. Here we grow :D

Attached Files:

5. Have you done a grow cycle with that light before? Opinions?

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

6. @AKNewb this is the first time using this light and I absolutely love it!! The growth and health of my plants is insane! Very satisfied so far.

7. Day 14 and back left is Day 7

Attached Files:

8. Day 21 and back left is Day 14. Starting to pick up the speed now!

Attached Files:

9. Day 28 and back left is Day 21. This light is seriously amazing! If anyone needs help getting one hit me up!

Attached Files:

10. Day 35 & back left is Day 28. Finally figuring this site out. Technology and I don't always seem to click...

Attached Files:

11. Day 42 & 35 the week by week transition is so crazy to see!

Attached Files:

12. Day 52 & 45 and the girls are starting to bulk up. Loads of trichomes and lots of terp action going on. These are some Strong smelling plants!!

Attached Files:

13. Day 59 & 52 and man does it smell amazing in here!! Plants are thriving and bulking like crazy. Branches are starting to fall over and need support. Couldn't be any happier with this light. Only using 600w of power in this whole 5x5

Attached Files:

• Like Like x 1
  14. So is there an objective conclusion to the experiment yet, fabric vs bucket?

• Like Like x 1
  15. The buckets ended up yielding a whole 25% more than the fabric pots!! It was a massive harvest in the 5x5 with 4 plants that completely filled the tent.

16. Just curious what was the final yeild?

Sent from my SM-J727R4 using Tapatalk