f

Discussion in 'General' started by pl8k10, Jul 26, 2012.

1. Fuck the pig nutherfucker pulled us over on iyr wsy out hr. Being the bitch wsnted to pin the business in us saying it wss he he snd hus ji zob to make. A full report. Rejected to take us inky when ee then he eanted not to stop railing us rver con.

2. I have no idea wtf I just read.

3. Annoying pointless posts..

4. pl8k10 is having a rough night.

5. Lemme guess, you got a DUI?

6. I'm gonna say they definitely got a DUI after reading that post if you wanna call it that, haha.

7. Down syndrome....

8. DUI and down syndrome, with a touch of a punch in the mouth

9. Say what you want about this guy, but he made at least one coherent sentence.

10. hate it when that happens...

11. [quote name='"pl8k10"']Fuck the pig nutherfucker pulled us over on iyr wsy out hr. Being the bitch wsnted to pin the business in us saying it wss he he snd hus ji zob to make. A full report. Rejected to take us inky when ee then he eanted not to stop railing us rver con.[/quote]

My interpetation: Fuck the pig motherfucker (who) pulled us over on our way (drunkin typing). (him) being a bitch wanted to get in our buisness, saying he was just doing his job and making a full report. (he) rejected to take us (to jail) but wanted to continue pulling us over (drunkin typing)

12. He was railing you?

13. Lol too bad that's not a complete sentence.

See, OP is a prime example as to why toddlers should not be allowed to use drugs of any kind.

14. Can we get an update on what actually happened? Lol

15. Votes in.

No.