F U Grow Site Bullies, hope y'all are happy now.

Discussion in 'Growing Marijuana Indoors' started by Slow Old Guy, Oct 18, 2018.

1. After 15-20 years of being on grow sites and doing indoor grows y'all finally got to me,

I have NEVER bought ANY seed EVER and always have some of the best, top shelf kinda smoke,

was happy with this method, but after reading "you need good genetics" a few million times.....
    ordered 15 feminized photoperiod seeds from Nirvana..... Critical CBD, Ice, and Misty Kush,

$130 US, hope y'all are happy, you dang bullies.!!
    those "you need good genetics'' posts did not cost y'all $130.! LOL

this shit better be the best smoke ever or I am gonna whine and cry on every forum.! LOL

Thank you GC members for helping me and everyone else here with all our issues.!!!

• Funny Funny x 7
    • Like Like x 4
    • Agree Agree x 1
    • Winner Winner x 1
  2. If you wanted good genes, why did you buy nirvana seeds?
    ;)

• Like Like x 5
    • Funny Funny x 2
    • Agree Agree x 1
    • Winner Winner x 1
  3. Just because I think a friend can use their Critical CBD,
    he is getting something very similar now for a F'd spinal cord, only thing that truly helps.!!
    his "pain management clinic" kicks him out with THC in his system, hopefully the low THC will help also.!
    too late to retract the order, but I will keep us posted.

Nirvana used to be good, have they went down hill.?
    should I not expect much outta this purchase.? damn it man.!!

• Like Like x 2
    • Friendly Friendly x 1
  4. another factor in ordering was my remote ordering/receiving address had an account already set up with Nirvana.
    he was more comfortable ordering through Nirvana so I stuck with their genetics,
    hard to be picky when u r scared.!!!

• Like Like x 2
  5. You're good. Nirvana isn't bad. There's going to be a million people with a million opinions and the only one that matters at the end of the day is yours. If you're happy with it then to hell with other opinions.

Sent from my iPhone using Grasscity Forum

• Like Like x 5
    • Agree Agree x 1
    • Winner Winner x 1
  6. Here some current stuff I am growing. Clones from a buddy who said they’re fire and I had to try them lol.

Glad I am trying them.
    Ponana
    390CE1F0-38C6-42F1-B7EE-0B69507C7CF6.jpeg
    Black cherry soda
    4FB4AE44-7C8F-4790-BD91-AC4A92FCCD3F.jpeg
    Cookies n cream
    178A56E6-1DC2-483F-A425-07959D3124A9.jpeg
    Pugs breath
    1E41F229-2391-42BA-96C7-492CB11E8FAF.jpeg
    Ak47
    518D5436-81E4-4EA9-B28C-6581CF4CC60E.jpeg
    Platinum cookies
    2FE9272D-0C12-4099-B935-D15ED1D3B9C3.jpeg

• Like Like x 8
  7. shew, thanks Smoke.!!
    Gold kinda had me sweating it.

• Like Like x 2
  8. hell yeah Weed.!!!
    looking great man, looks like top shelf weed.!!

• Like Like x 2
  9. I grow Nirvana genetics regularly and never have a problem.
    This is Ice.
    IMG_1340.JPG

• Like Like x 7
    • Informative Informative x 1
  10. Nah man, I'm just joking around, hence the wink emoji

• Like Like x 1
    • Funny Funny x 1
  11. Sweet. I’m excited to see you grow them out. Good genes makes a world of difference.

• Like Like x 3
  12. Scared me.!! LOL

thanks for checking on me Gold.!!

• Like Like x 2
    • Funny Funny x 1
  13. Ive being using bag seed for 15 yrs. This week I got my first known genetics from a new friend. Green Crack, Money Maker, and pineapple chunk. At least i can label my stuff now. Herbies seeds only replied to my first email recently then nothing, never emailed me the order form. But i don't care now.

• Like Like x 2
  14. I've grown lots of nirvana seeds. Not for a while though, but back about 10 years ago nirvana really stood out as they were one of the very few big breeders that sold their seeds at reasonable prices. I've grown ak48, bubblicious, white widow, big bud, power plant, crystal... All good results

• Like Like x 3
    • Informative Informative x 1
  15. LOL

i have always labeled my stuff, right now i have.....
    3- Fresh mothers (the freshest good bag seed i had) (F 4, F 8, and F 12 made the cut)
    1- Kush mother (thats what i was told it was, some sorta kush bag seed, lol)
    4- New Fresh seedlings (the newest freshest seed) 4/6 germinated (N.F. 1,2,3,4, obviously)
    2- R.O.S. seedlings (Really Old Shit, just that, old seed stock) 2/15 germinated (fingers crossed)

when u r poor u learn to improvise.!! LOL
    it was VERY difficult for me to spend any money on the seeds, but.....
    this will either prove the bullies right or prove 'em wrong.!! Mwah hah hah hah, LOL

• Like Like x 2
    • Agree Agree x 1
  16. in about a year we need to get together for a smoke out.!!
    I should have my shit together by then and some killer jarred up with a 2 moon cure on it.! (2 month cure)

• Like Like x 3
  17. I’m gonna hit a cup event this spring. Not sure where but it’s happening!! Maybe we can all meet up there

• Like Like x 2
    • Winner Winner x 1

18. Yea you definately got some good clones there man! Assumeing that's tga's BCS, exotic's cookies and cream, thugpugs pugs breath especially... good stuff!

• Like Like x 3
  19. Awesome idea @Slow Old Guy
    A fricking gathering
    It would be EPIC[​IMG]

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
    @ I love growing weed

• Like Like x 1
    • Agree Agree x 1