F U C K

Discussion in 'General' started by ohdamnitssam, Dec 16, 2016.

1. #1 ohdamnitssam, Dec 16, 2016
    Last edited: Dec 17, 2016
    I feel grimy from smoking as much as I do
    Like disgusted with myself
    I used to only smoke at concerts to weekends to every night to 3 times a day
    I want to take a break for a little while but I can't I love the feeling

Feeling trapped af

Sent from my iPhone using Grasscity Forum

• Like Like x 1
  2. Quit weed, start working out

Sent from my LG-H812 using Tapatalk

3. Take a small break

4. Yes, I agree with OldTokerChick. A T -break works wonders. Try 5 easy days. Start MONDAY AND REWARD YOURSELF fRIDAY NIGHT. tHE HIGH IS INTENSE CAUSE YOU WILL BE COMIN OFF A T-BREAK.

Damn caps lock button. I'm too lazy to re-type all that lol.

• Like Like x 2
  5. dude's right about working out, endocannabinoid highs are as close as it gets to the real stuff, it should help you keep off for a while

6. Weed is not physically addictive just do something else in the meantime you're fine

7. Are you in a legal state ? If so since you don't want to quit I would switch to a hi CBD strain with low THC .
    most CBD strains are sativa this will give you a clear light buzz .at the same time you be detoxing just a lot slower than if you did stop.
    :icgreen:

8. I wish I were in a legal state I live in Wisconsin

9. I used to work out every other day and now since I smoke I work out once a week I need to chill for a little while I think

• Like Like x 1
  10. Well come move to Oregon :passing-joint:

11. Sounds like you have a thing for indica strains. Switch to sativa based strains and you'll have a more heady high but productive.

12. Everytime you take a hit ten push ups and rotate that with either a quick run or jumping jacks

13. Martial Arts.

14. Why is this thread titled FUCK?

• Like Like x 1
  15. I smoke daily 3 times or more a day/ Its nothing to be ashamed about, people like chemically alter their mind. It doesn't make you a bad person.

• Like Like x 2
  16. I love it so much but sometimes I just feel shitty afterwards
    Like you know when you really want a McDonald's Big Mac and it's so good while your eating it but afterwards you just feel shitty about yourself

• Like Like x 1
  17. I'm high atm right

• Like Like x 1
  18. Don't feel shitty, you are you are so enjoy yourself. You only get 80 summers so live your life how you'd like to. I literally live 30 seconds from a Wendy's I make that decision all the time lol. I too am high ATM

• Like Like x 1
  19. [​IMG]

• Like Like x 2
    • Like Like x 2