Food and Drug Administration (FDA) Disclosure:

The statements in this forum have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are generated by non-professional writers. Any products described are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.

Website Disclosure:

This forum contains general information about diet, health and nutrition. The information is not advice and is not a substitute for advice from a healthcare professional.

F.O.G. - Fruit of Gods - Incredible Pickup! (Pictures)

Discussion in 'Marijuana Stash Box' started by wisern, Feb 23, 2009.

1. word. thanks ;)
    yah i got banned for a PM. private message? not so much.
    its whatever though.

2. that thing needs a trimjob

3. Is that from the Garden of Eden?

4. haha yeah obvisouly it wasnt so private. was it like a suspension or what? how did you get to come back?

5. holy bejebus thats fucking gorgeous! very nice! :D

6. Great looking bud, but price is killing

7. There's a strain called fruits of god?

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

8. that shit looks frosty!
    enjoy:smoking:

9. never heard of the strain personally, also its CBD & CBN, not CBT lol, sativa plants have higher CBD content, giving a 'euphoric' high, definetly top dank, nice pickup.

10. agreed, you should at least cure some for a week or two, but either way looks like fireeeee so enjoi...know you have/will

11. Looks good man, but if you got it from the grower himself, it was a little pricey, considering that .4 is probably all stem.

12. thats what real chronic looks like

13. That's a Delta 9 strain if I'm not mistaken. Which all of their shit is decently expensive but high quality. I would've payed that price on that.

14. ya suburban toker guy is right over 20 a g from the grower is obnoxious unless u are a multi millionaire and that is pocket change to you bu still very nice bud happy toking:smoking:

15. Looks like Sour P,
    Or a Deisel cross.... nice shit tho.Id malest it....

16. Meh... the grower just left a few extra small leaves on it, no big deal

17. What do you suggest the best way of curing this small of a nug would be? :p